Chapter One

Emily's P.O.V

New home, new school, new life. Different rules, different expectations, different people. I hate moving. I wish I was still at my old house, my old school, with my friends Abbey, Kirralaa, Milly, Ebony, Leon, Caitlyn, Josh and Jordan. My parents let me walk to school without my sisters for a change, just so I could clear my head. They were going to drive them. My sisters reluctantly agreed. I stand in front of the school gate, wondering if I should go in or take this chance to make a break for it. I decide to walk in. I sit on a little bench by myself. I sigh. I better get used to my new school life. I look down. I suddenly get hit in the head with something soft. I look up. "What was that for?" I yelled. There were two girls standing in front of me. One was holding a narwhal plushy. "Sorry," she says "I was trying to get your attention for a while." I sigh, and turn to the other girl. "Is she like this all the time?" I ask.
"Pretty much." She laughs.
"Anyway, sorry I yelled. I'm a bit angry. Family issues." I apologise.
"It's okay," the girl who hit me with the plushy says "I understand. Anyway, I'm Jasmine Ellis."
"I'm Chloe Mackney," the other girl introduces herself "We haven't seen you around before. Are you new?" I nod. "I'm Emily Willows."
"Nice to meet you, Emily." Jasmine smiles. I smile back. "Have you got any siblings?" I ask them. Jasmine nods. "Two brothers: Daniel and Mitchell. They are really annoying." Jasmine says. "Chloe?" I ask. She nods.
"I have an older sister, also named Emily, a younger sister, Ashley and a younger brother, Benny."
"There are a lot of kids in her family." Jasmine says.
"What about you, Emily?" Chloe asks me. I nod.
"There names are-" I take a deep breath "Leah, Autumn, Peyton, Bethany, Ayva, Addilyn, Elora, Cordelia and Clover." Their eyes widen.
"That's a lot of siblings." Jasmine says, astonished. "Are they all girls?" Chloe asks. I nod. "And we're twins." I add. "Who are your twins?" Chloe asks.
"All of them. We're decopulets." I reply. "Wow." Jasmine says. I spot my parents car. It's a 12 seater minivan. "Oh, here they come now." I say. I run up to the car. "Close your eyes!" I shout to Jasmine and Chloe. They obey. "Let's walk in a line to my friends over there. Their names are Jasmine and Chloe. Jasmine has the brown hair, Chloe is the blonde. Clover, say 'where's Emily?' when we get there. Cordelia, say 'here I am!', then Leah, you say, 'no, I'm Emily!', then Elora, you say "Who do you believe, Jasmine and Chloe?" I give them their roles for my epic prank. We line up and walk over to Jasmine and Chloe. Addilyn taps them on the shoulder as planned. They open their eyes. Their eyes widen. "Where's Emily?" Clover says.
"Here I am!" Cordelia shouts.
"No, I'm Emily!" Leah says, pointing to herself. This keeps going on until I decide enough is enough. I step forward. "Decopulets, meet Jasmine and Chloe. Jasmine and Chloe, meet my sisters."
"Hi, Jasmine and Chloe." They say in perfect unison. Then they laugh. "Hi, dectopulets." Jasmine and Chloe say, also in unison, then they laugh, too. "Anyway, what homeroom are you guys in?" I ask the Dectopulets. They tell me. Since there are only 5 Year 7 classes (it's a very small, unpopular school), we all have another Dectopulet in our class. I am in the same class as Autumn. Jasmine and Chloe are in the same homeroom as us, too. I suddenly get a great idea. "Autumn, let's trick the teacher! I'll ask if I can go to the bathroom, you come with me, we'll wait until she has started teaching and is looking at the class, I'll walk in, saying 'I'm back.', and then when her back is turned, I'll hide under a computer desk, and you'll walk in, saying 'I'm back.' The teacher will get confused and it will be hilarious!" I say to Autumn. "OMG, yes! It will be so hilarious!" She giggles.
*timeskip*
Autumn and I pulled the prank. It was hilarious! The teacher got so confused! We explained we were twins, though. We didn't say anything about the other 8! Hmmm... We should do a group prank... Not today, though, because I'm all pranked out for one day. But another day. We have all year...