Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Jack's P.O.V.

6 years later...

I have made so many children happy for a while. I didn't know it would be this hard to make children believe in me.

I decided to see if that girl was still okay, so I went to pay her a visit.

I hovered as the wind blew me as fierce as it can be. I quickly arrived at the town. I looked around as I landed at it's forest, where I first met her.

I swirled my staff around as it was the same boring place. I flew up and went to the town, thinking I could probably find her there.

I dashed through the cars and streets and I thought I found her. I hovered towards her, she turned and walked through me. I knew she wasn't the girl because she had green eyes, sadly.

I continue to scavenge everywhere and I couldn't find her. When I almost gave up hope, I heard a scream. I quickly turned and hovered to the scene. It was her! However, she grew a little bit, which kinda surprised me.

I saw two men trying to chase her down. I quickly made them slip while they ran and dashed to aid her.

"We have to stop meeting like this." I said with a smirk.

Her eyes shone as she examined me closely. "It can't be..." She said as a smile grew wide in her face.

"I suppose you didn't stop believing." I winked.

"Oh my gosh, I..." She said covering her mouth in shock.

"You didn't stop us there, cutie." One of the men said as he got up.

"We have to go." She said as she grabbed my arm and began to run.

"But wait...I can..." I tried to say as she ran faster.

"You can't run forever!" The other many said as they were catching up to us.

"Hold on." I said as I pulled away my arm and hovered up.

"Jack, wait!" She called out.

"I got this!" I replied as I got my staff ready to blast at them.

"Awww...the cutie got imaginary friends..." They said as they cornered her at an alley.

"Jack...come on..." She said filled with fright.

I aimed closely at them and shot ice at them. "Bullseye." I said as they both froze and hovered down.

"Wow...I'm...so...thank you...Jack." She said gratefully.

"No problem, however..." I trailed off as she gave me a confused look.

"...you never told me your name." I finished.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What are my manners? I'm Amelia Woodcrest." She greeted and quickly shook my hand.

"I still can't believe The Jack Frost, saved me!" Amelia said with excitement.

"Well, I am a guardian." I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh man, I've got to tell Bree!" She said with a squeal.

"I can see you are happy." I commented.

"More than happy, I'm grateful. Thank you, Jack Frost. How can I repay you?" She asked me.

"You already have, by still believing." I replied and walked out of the alley.

"Wait..." She pleaded as she grabbed my arm. I turned to her.

"I'll see you later, Amelia." I finished as I gently pulled away my arm and hovered away.

Little by little I saw her grow smaller and smaller as I reached the sky.

Wait, what is this...feeling?

What is this?