Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Tyler's P.O.V.

I was in U.S. History. I looked around as my teacher put us in seating arrangements.

"Perez, sit behind Woodcrest. Over there." My teacher pointed to the last row close to the window.

I dropped my bag as I examined the girl in front of me. To be honest, she was the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen.

She had long wavy mahogany hair and she had these bright turquoise eyes. She was looking out the window, with a pensive look.

The class begun.

__________________________

After class, I ran towards her and stopped her.

"Hello." I managed to say.

"Hello, you must be...Tyler, right?" She asked me.

My heart began to skip a beat, "Yes, I am. I'm new here and I see you have been here for a while so, can you...show me around? If you have time, I mean." I said awkwardly.

"Sure, but let me meet with my friend, Briana." She explained.

"Oh sure, no problem." I replied.

__________________________

As we arrived to meet up with Briana, she quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her over. I stood there awkwardly, until the conversation was over.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I introduce myself?" She asked me out of the sudden.

"No, I believe you haven't." I replied.

"Oh, well my name is Amelia." She said as she shook my hand.

Amelia, the word echoed through my mind.

Amelia, Amelia, Amelia Woodcrest.