Take Everything.

I’m always swimming alone, struggling to find the air to breathe. I look below me and all I see is traffic, noise and faces I’ve never seen before. I’m a still a dreamer, yet a killer. I’m everything I don’t want to be, yet I’m blurry in my own vision. I’m a loss of control in the presence of sanctuary, with only a fraction of the consumption of distraught. You can stare at me for quite sometime and fail to see what’s really there. You should learn when to go, you should learn when to close your eyes. I’m going to be here, I’m going to be standing. I’m going to be swimming before I fail to drown. I want you to stop me, I want you to listen. Some day you will ache like I ache. I witness strange faces in danger, I struggle to breathe more than anything. I love you so much it just turns to hate. I want you to attempt your unspoken thoughts- I want you to turn them into actions. I want you to crash and burn, I want you to help me bleed. I’m barely burning.. yet I’m living fire. I look into a shattered mirror and see a monstrous human being- vengeance, shameless. I didn’t do this, you did. I smile at the reflection, now I’ve turned into what you were protecting me from. I’ll lose myself before I’m alive, yet my existence will always be questioned. I dream within a dream, and I want you to take everything.

I dare you to.