Three - The Monster

Lloyd walked through the doors, and into his office.

"Guys, the plan is, we kill him."

"What?" Bansha asked. "Kill him?"

"Yes. It his his fault that we are here, like this, and he should be forced to suffer the same fate."

"Ghoultar like! Me like that plan."

Ghoultar didn't hesitate to make his move this time, and stepped off the stage about a half hour after the night began. He took the same path as last night, and I even heard Lloyd whimpering.

"That's it." Bansha said once 2AM hit. "I'm going too." She then stepped down from the stage, and took the path on my left, which was Lloyd's right.

I decided that if Bansha and Ghoultar were gonna try to kill him, I should just stay behind. I try not to let anyone know, but I'm a bit squeamish; I don't like blood and guts. A little is fine, but watching

Lloyd's whole body be crushed and sliced and stabbed by the animatronic devices within the suit is too much for me to handle.

Lloyd seemed to be keeping an eye on me, as if he thought I would move. I stared back into the camera lens, my endoskeleton eyes piercing through the darkness. I then saw the camera watching me go off, and the one by Soul Archer go on. He was peeking out of his curtain, and he smiled. The camera was only on for a few seconds after that, and the moment the camera turned off, Soul Archer lost his smile. It remained off for the next hour. Soul Archer seemed to be infuriated by this. So angry, that he stepped out of his curtain as a sort of warning. Lloyd took no notice other than a quick glance. Soul Archer was so fed up, that he sprinted as fast as he could down the West Hall. He lunged himself through the doorway, and screeched loudly. Lloyd then must've been very scared, as I heard him scream in terror, but not before the bell rang 6AM. Bansha, Ghoultar, and Soul Archer retreated back to their respective places.
Maybe tomorrow night, I should attempt MY approach...

"Soul Archer! He ran down the hallway and lunged into my office!" I heard Lloyd say.

"Soul Archer? I thought he was out of order..." Jay responded.

"Apparently not, because he aimed his bow straight at me-"

"Bow? I thought I got rid of that old thing..."

Lloyd rolled his eyes and left the place, and Jay approached Soul Archer's Cove.

"Hey Soul Archer. I thought I got rid of that bow of yours. It's too dangerous to be here with kids, y'know."

Soul Archer sat there, dormant, probably playing along with the "Out of Order" role.

Jay then reached into the cove and grabbed Soul Archer's bow.

I really wished I had looked away at that moment.

I heard a loud screech, the same one Soul Archer emitted from last night, and all I saw, for that one split second, was a familiar hook reach out of the cove and literally rip Jay's throat out. I flinched at the sight, and would certainly be nauseous if I wasn't an animatronic. Blood trickled out of the gaping hole in his neck, as he fell to the ground, dead. The curtain was wide open, so I could see Soul Archer clearly. He looked down at his hook, stained with blood, and started breathing heavily. He then shut his curtain. I approached with caution.

"Soul Archer...?"

"G-go away...I-I'm...a monster..." He was crying at this point.

"No you're not."

"Did you not see what I just did?! I just killed Jay!! Out of my own anger!!"
I didn't know what to say, so I decided to just leave him be.