Eight - Follow Me

I did as I was asked. I stepped out of the room to find the establishment shut down. The other animatronic led me to a back room that I was unable to enter, but he was.

"Excuse me? I can't go back there. Animatronics aren't allowed..."

When I got no reply, I began to leave. That's when I heard footsteps running towards me. I turned around and saw a face that was all too familiar, with red paint around his eyes and a wicked smile, as he lodged an axe into my neck and I blacked out.

Ghoultar's POV

"Follow me."

I looked at the doorway. There he was again, the guy who asked Morro to follow him before. I wanted to see if Morro was alright, as I hadn't seen him since. I followed him to the back room where we weren't allowed in. On the floor, I saw the dismembered animatronic-body of Morro.

Before I could run away or scream, I saw someone running at me with an axe before blacking out.

Bansha's POV

Where did Morro and Ghoultar go?

"Follow me."

I simply obliged, as I assumed I would get no where if I didn't.

Why does this guy look so familiar? Or rather, this animatronic? His pink iris and brown hair...

But his voice didn't quite match.

I was shocked to find the dismembered bodies of Morro and Ghoultar on the floor, but even more surprised to find myself being tackled to the ground by some crazy guy with red paint around his eyes and and axe before blacking out.

Soul Archer's POV

"Follow me."

I know that voice...

But I know that eye and that smirk even more.

Why was HE here?

"Sorry, 'old pal,' I don't take orders from no-good thieves like you."

"FOLLOW ME."

"And what if I say 'no'?"

Big mistake, yes?

The animatronic opened up and a man came out. A springlock suit? Weren't those discontinued?

He ran at me and I slashed my hook at his neck. He grabbed be by the neck and held and axe above my head.

"I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE."

Wrayth's POV

Where is everyone?

I wandered out the open door, and heard a scream come from the back room. I quickly followed the noise and found myself in a room with my friends. They weren't animatronics.

I dispossessed my animatronic self.

"You could do that the whole time?!" Morro asked.

"Uh... Yeah..." I said.

"Whatever. KILL HIM," he ordered.

He pointed at the man that freed them.

"HE WANTS TO DESTROY US," Soul Archer said.

"Okay," I said. I noticed there was a springlock suit of that other guy in the back...

Morro's POV.

Ronin. That was the animatronic's name. I remember him. Sorta.

Wrayth chased Mr. Axe Guy into the suit.

"You fools. I am now an animatronic like you! You can't escape me! I, Master Chen, will—"

The springlocks came loose.

Chen/Ronin fell back into a pool of his own blood.

We were free at last.

And that concludes our tale, I guess.

Or does it?