Smile back.

A/n:
Thank you so much for all the support on this!
________________________
*Michelles P.O.V*

I have no idea what gave me the courage to go and ask Eldon about Thalia, but I'm so glad that I did because now I know what I wanted to know. Eldon and Thalia weren't dating!
This still means that me and Eldon can get back together!
I'm pretty sure that he still likes me, when I kissed him on the cheek he smiled his magnificent smile. That reassured me the most...

"Michelle?" Riley's voice snaps me back to reality. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I ask, I apologise because I don't like to ignore people, I know how that feels.

"Chloe and I were just saying that you seem a little dreamy today," I give them a puzzled look, "You keep on daydreaming and staring off into the distance." Chloe explains. It's true, we turned up at studio A a bit early, before dance, so we could have a catch up but all I was able to think about was Eldon.

"Oh. I guess I just have a lot on my mind right now." I cover up, I don't want anyone to know how I feel about Eldon yet.

"Okay," Riley replies, "We should probably start to warm up." She's right people were starting to turn up. Oh right, did I mention that today was the international team selection day? Even me and Emily have to compete for our places on A troupe. It works exactly like nationals auditions but just with me and Emily competing too and only Phoebe and Kate to select the Internationals team.

My heart starts beating faster once I spot Eldon walk into the room with West and Hunter. When he spots me I swear I saw his eyes light up, but it was probably just my imagination.

*Eldons P.O.V*

I feel myself automatically smile when I see Michelle in studio A and I see she does the same. I really think we have a connection, a strong one at that too.
Out of the corner of my eye I see West and Hunter share a smirk.

"What?" I ask, they carry on smirking.

"Dude, you go all dreamy eyed when you see Michelle." West teases, I know I do but I defend myself all the same.

"Do not!" I argue, even though I know they're probably right.

"You totally do!" Hunter says, "Dude d'you still like Michelle?" I feel my cheeks burning up.

"If I did like Michelle still what would you do?" I question, I still can't work out how they'll react.

"Is that a yes?" Hunter asks.

"Woah man, I didn't say that."I retaliate.

Hunter replies "Whatever, but I wouldn't interfere, in fact I would help you get her back."
________________________
A/n:
I could get used to these long chapters!
Let me know what you think!
Thanks again!
- Charlotte🎀