Whats up with Thalia?

A/N: I'd just like to let you know that there are other dancers at the auditions but I made all the A-troupers go first. Okay? Let's go!

*Michelles PoV*
Eldons performance was amazing. I could see the story was about us, Emily and Hunter and when I looked over to were Emily and Hunter were sitting together in the corner, they were always together these days come to think of it, I could see they knew it was too. Things are actually okay between us all now, I believe. (For once!)

Thalia's ,on the other hand, was questionable. For me anyway. She's a good dancer, I'll give her that and I could feel the passion behind her moves but the story seemed more based around hatred and I don't like the look of it. I don't know what it is but it gives me an uneasy feeling. However, James was up now and I was loving his fast paced hip-hop routine. Riley was sitting on my left now after us all being jumbled around from people getting up to dance, I could see her smile widely out of the corner of my eye every time James landed a move perfectly. She doesn't know how lucky she is to be so in love already.

Once James had finished Phoebe pulled the next name out, "Amanda." She announced. Amanda really is a great dancer so I'm not surprised when one of her routines impresses me once again. Her dance ends and Phoebe calls the next name out who turns out to be Emily. I turn to see Emily and Hunter hug before she gets up to perform, I catch Hunters eye and flash him a knowing smile. I see him blush and I know I'm right, Emily and Hunter, who'd have known? Emily's dance is beautiful in my opinion, there's really no other way to describe it. She leaps, twists and spins to the sweet melody of 'Unsinkable' and it's just really pretty and light.

Her dance ends and we give polite applause. Next to go was Chloe, I love it when Chloe dances ballet seeing it is her strongest point and definitely not mine. As usual her amazing ballet skills add up to a magnificent performance altogether. Riley's up next, she performs her dance to 'We go' and this time with James next to me, I see he does the same thing as Riley when she lands a move perfectly. They're so cute together and actually I envy their relationship, they have such a strong bond and are almost inseparable.

The last to perform from A-troupe is Hunter, he sets off to perform and receives a hug from Emily, before walking into the centre of the floor. His music begins, which happens to be 'Work', he starts off with an amazing flip sequence and quickly moves onto all his complicated break dancing moves. Unlike Emily's, Hunters dance is more intense and dark but it still works really well. Their routines are so different yet they work so well together, I guess a relationship can work either way. By being basically the same person or being completely different.

A/N:
Oh, look! Somehow, so far, I've managed to keep my promise! I'll try to carry on, promise. Thanks for reading etc. etc. All that soppy stuff.
Jk love you really xx
-Charlotte 🎀