Could be interesting...

A/N: So sorry for the long wait! Was actually trying to study for once!

*Michelles POV*
This 2-7 people small group dance is defiantly a risk considering our history with each other but I feel like that could also contribute something good to the dance. We were going to meet in studio A after lunch to start rehearsing our routine, well we'll have to choreograph it first. I'm now sat in Hidalgos with Giselle and Daniel slowly sipping on my lemonade while already thinking up some choreography before I face the music. "Oh, Daniel, You're hilarious!" Giselle says cracking up. Her and Daniel are flirting so much without noticing it, I mean they're practically hanging off each other! It's making me slightly uncomfortable so I slip away quietly and sit down at a table where Chloe is seated. "Hey Chloe." I greet, she does the same and asks, "You're slightly worried about the small group aren't you?" I give her a sort of 'Of course I am!' Look. She shakes her head and reassures me, "You'll be fine! Eldon will be there anyway." She nudges my arm after finishing giving me a knowing look. My face heats up as usual at the mention of the boys name, "I'll probably make a massive fool out of myself in front of him knowing me!" I exclaim leaning on my elbow on the table, Chloe almost tuts and simply says, "You won't, I know you won't," She pats me reassuringly on the arm and tells me, "You should probably get going, you'll be late if we chat any longer!" I quickly check the time on phone and decide to make my way upstairs. I get up and head towards the door shouting over my shoulder, "Thanks, Chloe!" Half way out the door I hear a faint, "You're welcome!" In reply.

Once up the stairs, I can hear the sound of "We go" being blasted through the studio speakers, three guesses whose in studio A! I walk in and pick up my drink from my bag hearing Miss Kate applaud and say, "James and Riley! What a wonderful duet! With a little more work that could be up to international standard!" An exhausted Jiley sat in the middle of the room having just finished their rehearsal session. Eldon approaches me from the side of the room where he must have turned up early and was waiting for our time to start. "What did you think of the Jiley duet then?" I ask him, he nods and says, "Pretty amazing but it didn't have a patch on any of ours." He turns away with a wink just before Emily and Hunter enter the room. My mouths open because he just said that so... Causally. Miss Kate, James and Riley exit the studio talking about some lift and Kate shouts over her shoulder, "I'll leave you guys to it!" I turn back to where the four of us (Emily, Hunter, Eldon and I) are standing in the middle of the room. Feeling the awkwardness in the air I suggest quickly that maybe Hunter and Emily should show Eldon and I what they have so far for their duet. Everyone agrees this is a good starting point so Eldon and I sit on the bench while Hunter sorted out the music and Emily stretched.

*Skip the actual dance because I'm rubbish at that😂*

I was actually pretty impressed with the improvements they must have made since the duet auditions. I can tell that Eldon was mildly impressed as well. We worked pretty well considering our circumstances and after our session was up Hunter suggests that we all go grab some food in a cafe, all agreeing on the small cafe downtown called 'Jojos' we make our decent on the town. "We'll both need to work on that last lift." Eldon tells Hunter behind Emily and I walking next to each other. We had decided to use a lot of complex choreography in our routine and it was going to take a while to get it spot on, "We all need to work on the flip sequence, getting in proper unison." Emily points out, I nod in agreement and add, "Our acro section needs a little work as well." Hunter agrees saying, "We have a lot to work on, but by the time internationals comes around it'll be perfect!" I stop in front of JoJos and push the door open, what I forgot to tell everybody was that my Aunt, Johanne, runs this place. "Michelle!" Oh, here she comes, great, "How's my favourite niece?" She asks, pulling me into a hug I hug her back but Im tempted to point out that I'm her only niece, I resist the urge and introduce her to everyone, "Jo, These are my friends Emily, Hunter and Eldon," I point them out as I go along, "Guys, this is my aunt Johanne." Eldon looks at me in disbelief, "Your aunt runs a cafe?" I nod at him and he replies, "Sick!" We seat ourselves at a window table while Johanne fusses around for a bit before revealing a pen and paper and asking, "What does everyone want? It's on the house, by the way, for any of Michelles friends!" Eldons eyes widen, "Would you, by any chance, have any chocolate cake?" Eldon LOVES chocolate cake, good thing my aunt makes the best in town! "We sure do!" Answers my aunt. She takes the others orders and goes out to the kitchen to give them to the chef (who happened to be my uncle David.) "Alright," I say clearing my throat, "Anymore ideas?"

A/N: You all deserve this for being so patient with me! 0.95k words! Gotta be one of my longest yet! No promises on daily/weekly updates but there will always be one on the way unless I say otherwise. One more sentence for 1k, 5 words to go! Done!
Love you all and ur support! Xx
-Charlotte 🎀