Dance now!

A/N: I'm here, I'm writing etc etc.

*Eldons PoV*
I'm so glad that's over! As much as I love dancing, my nerves can get the best of me at crucial times. I'm really glad they didn't today! International male soloist! I'm so happy and excited but I know that Miss Kate and Phoebe will be expecting me to work even harder on my solo now.

Speaking of solos Richelles up first for the auditions for the female international solo. For just coming up from B-troupe she's absolutely amazing but definitely not international level yet, I guess it's good for practice in the future. After her comes Chloe, Chloe is a very technical ballet dancer. She's an amazing dancer but sometimes her precise movements can come across as a bit stiff and un-flowing.

Michelle dances third before Giselle, I look over at her from across the room and flash her a reassuring smile. She smiles back. Chloe's music ends and so does her routine. I can practically see Michelle mentally preparing herself, I know how much she wants this solo, she's been Miss National soloist before but never at internationals. As usual she's beautiful as she dances to the music and so is her routine (which I now know is about our relationship;) Michelles moves are impeccable and her timing is to the second, I don't think any of the others stand a chance. You have a biased opinion though, Eldon! I remind myself, I mean, you're hopelessly in love with the girl! I pause over my thoughts for a second. Was I in love with Michelle? Probably.

Michelle finishes her routine and the loud clapping pulls me out of my trail of thoughts. I instantly join the applause without hesitation. Miss Kate calls Giselle to the floor and Michelle walks over. Oh god, I think as I recall my thoughts from just a minute ago, Whatever, it doesn't matter, just be normal. I try to tell myself this as she rummages around in her bag reaching for something (her luminous pink bottle I should imagine.) "Your so getting the solo after that performance," I decide to tell her after a couple moments of hesitation, "It was even better than when we rehearsed in the other room." She pulls her hand out of her bag with her water bottle (the luminous pink one, what other?) with a satisfied look on her face. Either she knows she did well or she's just really happy to have found her bottle in her unorganised rucksack.

"Thanks Eldon," The answers short and sweet as she's out of breath (I don't blame her I would be after a performance like that) "It really means a lot." Wait, What exactly does that mean? Does she appreciate my opinion or something? Is it something more? I don't know but I try to focus on Giselles dance for now but all I can think is, Is it something more?

A/N:
Short! I've got revision to do! Agh! Also return of the italics... Haha
Ly xx
-Charlotte 🎀