six

Its been a week since I got to see Ally and it's killed me. Ever since that kiss, I've been craving more of her. And since I can't have her, I just keep fucking around with anyone else I can get my hands on.

It's not the same as it used to be. I used to be into the pleasure I could give to someone and get from someone, but now it just doesn't hit the spot correctly. It's probably because I can't get her out of my head.

Ally has been non stop avoiding me since the kiss. I've tried to text and call her but nothing seems to work. We haven't had softball practice because it's mid terms for this first semester, so I can't ask Normani.

But we have our first home game tonight and everyone will be there, I'm sure of it.

I rushed to my morning softball practice on the fields to see people already stretching and warming up.

"Nice to see you could join us." I heard Normani say as I threw my bag down in the dugout.

I turned and gave her my best bitch face and responded, "Practice doesn't start for another five minutes. You're all early." Take a deep breath, Jauregui. You need to get on Normani's good side. "Actually, Mans. Can I talk to you really quick?"

Normani scowled at me and pulled down her practice jersey, "I don't think that would be a good idea right now. We're about to do run throughs." I walked up to grip her arm and pull her to the side so I could have a conversation with her. She yanked her arm away roughly and her eyes pierced deep into mine, "What the fuck do you want, Lauren?"

"What did you tell Ally about me?" I shook my head at her in disgust. "Things were going so good between her and I that night and I haven't heard from her since then."

"I didn't do shit. How about you go ask some of your whores around school why Ally hasn't called you back and then come talk to me?" Normani bit at me harshly.

She tried to walk away but I stepped in front of her, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Your little girlfriend, Camila, found out you took my friend on a date and threatened her. Her drunk ass almost got beat by yours truly. Maybe you should cut off the jealous side hos before bringing my friend into your mess. She's been through enough." Normani spewed her poison at me and it honestly hurt.

"Fuck." I muttered to myself.

Normani pushed passed me roughly and yelled out to the team, "Everyone in their positions. Now."

--

I was so heated during practice that I kept throwing the fastest pitches possible. My teammates were surprised and very encouraging about my anger for the game but I didn't care about practice. I wanted to smash Camila's skull in once and for all.

She had no goddamn right to even talk to Ally. Ally is honestly the sweetest and purest soul and now because of my old booty call, Ally doesn't even want anything to do with me.

After taking a shower in the locker room, I hurried to get into some jeans and a slim shirt to rush over to Camila's room in a heated fury.

I knocked repetively and yelled out, "Camila, open your fucking door."

I heard the lock click and she opened the door with a slight yawn while rubbing her temples, "Jesus, Lauren. Can you quiet down? My hangover is really bad today."

I pushed passed her into her room and looked back with my arms crossed. I was absolutely furious and I couldn't contain my anger.

Camila closed her door back and smirked at me. She reached down for the hem of her shirt and strutted up to me, "Let's have angry sex if you're going to be this aggressive."

Just as she was about to reach for my belt loop, I stepped back away from her. "No, we aren't doing this anymore."

She was took a back by my frustration and her facial expression automatically turned from happy to sad, "What are you talking about?"

"You and I are through. Whatever this was, it's over. Okay?" The harsh words stung my mouth as I spat at her with no remorse.

She had no right to pretend I was hers. She was nothing more than a little piece of ass on the side just like every other girl I had been with in this place.

"Wait, why?"

"That girl Ally that you threatened was a very nice person and you had no fucking reason to talk to her about me." I gritted my teeth.

Camila bit down on her bottom lip and looked up at me with her dark brown eyes beginning to glaze, "I did it for you."

"Why the fuck would you do that? I liked her. She was nice and funny and cool. You had no authority, Camila."

"I know Ally." Camila responded just as angrily as I was talking to her, "I took classes with her and she's not your type. Laur, you're so out of her league. Sure, she's a pretty face but that's it."

"Who gives you the right to know who's my type and who's not?" I scowled, "Maybe she's the type I need in my life because this is just exhausting. Especially since you don't know your place."

I started to walk out but Camila grabbed my hand, "Please, Lauren. I'm sorry. I just didn't want to lose you."

I yanked my hand away and scoffed, "Well your shitty actions already made that happen."

I walked to her door and pulled on the handle to let myself out and slam it on my exit.

Now I gotta fix everything that she fucked up.

--

Ten minutes later I was at room 421.

I took a deep breath before knocking softly on the wood panel, "Allycat, please open up. I need to talk to you."

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out to see she was texting me.

allycat: go away lauren. I want nothing to do with you.

"Ally, please." I said through the door, "I need to explain. Camila wasn't anything to me and she had no right to talk to you."

allycat: it doesn't even matter. I've had time to think it over and starting something with you is honestly the worst idea possible.

"Whys it so bad that I actually want to know you and talk to you?" I asked.

allycat: you're a flirt and a fuckgirl. that's all you are. I have better things I need to focus on

"What's wrong with a little flirting and fucking?!" I responded, "Ally, you're not in Houston anymore."

allycat: wow get the hell away from me and never speak to me again.

"But I like you." I admitted under my breath but I knew it was too late.

I clenched down on the back of my jaw and smacked my hand on a wall across from her room in anger.

There was so much I wanted to do and say but there was no way I could say it. She was done with me and no matter what, I couldn't force her to want to talk.

So, I held my chin up, pushed my shoulders back, and walked out of her dorm with a sliver of my Jauregui confidence in tact.