0.2

I sighed as we walked through the local mall, only have bought a few pairs of jeans and no shirts yet. I was very picky when it came to clothing, especially about my t-shirts. I mostly wore band shirts, although I was even picky with them.

I heard my mum and Mali talking about school, when I turned to them and said, "I'm gonna go to HotTopic. Mum can I have the rest of my money?"

"Fine, but no band shirts. You have enough of those." She handed me my money, sighing.

I walked away with a smirk on my face, of course I'm going to buy band shirts. Who does she think I am?

Once I stepped into the dark store, I instantly felt relieved. The whole store had this certain type of feeling, that not only made me feel like I can do what I want when I want, but also that rush I crave. Maybe it was the punk-type style that was in the store, or the people that worked and shopped there. Either way, it made me feel the way I wanted to feel constantly. Witch is probably why I have spent probably thousands of dollars here.

I made my why straight to the back, where the band shirts are. I eyed all of the different bands, seeing a very cool Pierce The Veil one. I immediately picked it up, getting my size and smiling at it.

I picked up two or three more, the bands being the Misfits, Nirvana, (despite having so many already,) and Breathe Carolina. I stood in front of the other clothing, looking at the non-band t-shirts just so I can tell my mom I at least looked at them.

I reached out to grab a red flannel, that had some print on the back, when I dropped the t-shirts in my arms.

I went to pick them up, when I saw a tall boy, with blonde hair, and striking blue eyes bend down and hand them to be before I could even do it myself.

"You have a great taste in music," the boy said, handing me my shirts.

He was dressed in a white shirt, with the sleeves black and x's on the shoulders, and plain black skinny jeans. He also wore tons of rubber bracelets, just like myself. He flashed his sparking smile at me, and said with out hardly a pause, "I'm Luke."

"H-hey, thanks, I'm Calum." I hated myself for stuttering, but I have to say, this Luke was hot as hell. He has nice cheek bones, and an surprisingly, perfectly quifed hair. There was not one strand of hair that wasn't perfect. He also had a lip ring, that I heard makes kissing ten times hotter. Oh, look at me. I've hardly said five words to this boy and I already want to kiss him. Although he doesn't seem like my type, not that I really have a type, it's just despite him being an angel sent from above, okay that might be a bit of an over exaggeration, he doesn't strike me as someone I would want to date.

"Well hello Calum. What school do you go to? If you can't tell, I'm a very straight forward person," Luke said back, laughing.

"That's okay, straight forward or not at all, that didn't even make sense," I said, tensing at the stupid attempt at my joke, although Luke laughed anyways. "But I go to Jackson High, I actually just moved here,"

"Oh man, no way! I go to Jackson High also, the one down the street, yeah?"

"Yep, I'm a junior,"

"Oh, sophomore. That's alright though, I'm taking three junior classes because I skipped last year, they think I'm smart." Luke said, shaking his head no.