Stitches

Taylor's POV

"My life has just been crashing down." Jason said while sniffling.

I could see the sorrow in his eyes and how broken he was. I quickly wrapped my arms around his muscular body that was so tense from crying. He buried his head into my neck and we sat there not saying a word but just holding each other. It felt right, he needed me.

"Im here Jason," i whispered to him, and I'm not going nowhere" i continued.

Jason looked at me with tears running down his face.

Jason was always so strong in front of me. Never did he show his emotions towards me. What happened to the Jason that kidnapped me and nearly held up a gun to my face the first night i met him?

He quickly wiped his tears and got up from the sandy beach.

"Come on its getting late now" he reached out to help me get up.

By now i was all sobered up and even forgot i was drinking.

The ride back home was quiet. Too quiet.

Its like all of a sudden Jason went back to his normal self. Angry like always and mad at the world. I hope it wouldn't be awkward now that Jason had just expressed his feelings towards me. Maybe there was something else to it. It seemed he was hiding a lot more from me.

Once he pulled up to the house i decided to finally say something.

"Is everything okay?" i managed to say while looking at Jason.

Jason looked aggravated and mad.

He didn't say anything. Not a word. He got out of the car and didn't even bother opening my door. All i could think of was if i said something wrong to piss him off. He went inside the house and i quickly followed him and grabbed him by his arm but he quickly moved it away from my grip.

"Talk to me Jason! Whats wrong?" i asked confused.

He just kept ignoring me and ended up going through a door that had a secret pass code to it. I noticed all the guys would go through that door every now and then. It just hadn't crossed my mind until now since Jason went in there.

I wonder what was in there?

I walked up the door and noticed you had to put a passcode on it. I didn't bother to try to open it since Jason was acting like this all of a sudden. I should just give him some space.

I stayed up a little bit longer to see if Jason would come out and just tell me what was wrong with him but nothing. Quietness filled up the house and it was like i was the only trapped outside from that door.

I took my hair down and walked upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and went in the bathroom to wash off my makeup. All i could think was why Jason just left me hanging like that.

It was 1:30 am and i crawled into bed. I don't know why but its like i was getting into my feels. Maybe it was because i was drinking wine.

I started to think of my mom and what she was doing right now. She is probably devastated and wondering where i am. But why hasn't she found me yet? Yeah my mom would always leave me at home and sometimes she wouldn't even come back home, but i missed her. I felt homesick. I just wanted to be in my own house and my own room with my bed. My own everything! I felt alone here. Especially because Jason would change his mood in a heartbeat. I don't know why, i wish he would just tell me.

My eyes slowly started to get heavy and finally i drifted off into a deep sleep.

Jason's POV

The car ride home was quiet. I just wanted to talk to her and make her smile that smile thats driving me wild.

But i just couldn't.

I hated to express my feelings towards one another but trust me with Taylor i could. I could've gone on and on and told her exactly why i took her from her home.

I just couldn't right now.

I was messed up in the head. I wanted her. But the only way was to kidnap her. That sounds ridiculous. Im ridiculous. I escaped my conscious and came back to reality.

I couldn't bare her no longer. She looked so beautiful in that dress.

She was also a little bit tipsy, I could just take advantage and take her right here in my car but i respected her too much.

I drove up to the house and quickly got out of the car not even opening the door for Taylor. I just felt so angry with myself, i had to get away from her. I expressed too much to her.

Is this what is supposed to happen?

I got inside and Taylor tried to stop me. She looked worried and she noticed that something was wrong with me. I didn't even bother to look at her i just pulled my arm away from her, she just wouldn't go away.

I went to a place where i knew she wouldn't be able to go in. My special room.

This was the place where all my gang would hang and drink. We have a few extra rooms down here and the guys sleep in them also if they would bring any girls this is where they would end up fucking them.

But besides that this where I come to just relax and hide myself from life.

Once i got in, the guys were all drinking with some very slutty girls.

"Hey dude where have you been?" Cam shouted out across the room with a girl on his lap.

"Oh you know doing business" i said with a smirk.

I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and sat down on the couch across from Cam and the girl he was with.

I couldn't stop thinking about Taylor.

I chugged the beer to try to erase her from my head. Then got up and grabbed another one.

I find it funny how she doesn't remember who I am.

My thoughts were going insane. I was thinking so much about Taylor. But my thoughts stopped when Cam told one of the girls to come keep me company.

This blonde haired blue eyed beauty walked over to me very seductively.

My eyes scanned her body and right away I forgot i had just gone on a date with Taylor.

"Hey baby do you want some of this?" she asked.

She did not sound like Taylor thats for sure , very hard to read and not this how do you say it... EASY?

But this is exactly what i needed tonight. A distraction. Somebody to sleep with so I wouldn't end up getting so attached to Taylor.

I quickly chugged my last beer and the blondie grabbed my hand and led me to a room.

I hope none of the guys mind some loud screams tonight.