The Target

Helloo readers! :) my name is Lindsey and I'm starting to write this story about Jason McCann ! It's my first time writing it so it's gonna start off pretty slow. But i promise it will be good lol ! I will update every now and then I promise! I won't keep you waiting lol ! Comment if you like it or want me to update it sooner! Also if you want to include any ideas I'll be more than likely to add it to my story! Also if you would like to be a character in the story I can also add your name to it! Thank you and I hope you enjoy my story! Love Lindsey! :)

Taylor

I got off the bus and walked towards my new school. 2014, a new year and a new start for me. I was going into my junior year, and was nervous being the "new girl". I already miss my hometown Tennessee.

My parents forced me to move down here to California and I really didn't want to start at a new school. I missed my friends. I was miserable but I just had to suck it up and get through with the first day of school.

I opened the doors to the main office and the bell had just rang, I tried to get my schedule quickly so I can make it to my first class. I didn't want to make an entrance and have ever single classmate staring at me.

My first class was P-AP physics. After a few minutes of not knowing where to go, I was lost. Looking down at my schedule and getting a bit nervous, I looked around checking if I could point out the hallway numbers. Then as I turned around I bumped into a very strong muscular body.

"Oh sorry." I mumbled, not looking up, still looking at my schedule and the hallway numbers. I looked like a tourist, but at school.

"Umm...you need help there?"

The mysterious body said.

I looked up and saw this beautiful boy. Tall, with a chiseled jaw, his hair swept to the side, and tattoos all over his arms.

He was FINE!

I smiled at him while still in a daze, I had no idea what he said but all I knew was he was perfect just standing there. Then I realized, what was I doing I need to get to class!!

"Oh god I'm sorry! But um I'm new here and I don't know where I'm going." I said still in shock.

"Well let me help you out." He grabbed my schedule out of my hands.

"Looks like you got Mr. Hatch. Oooh that sucks. " He said.

I looked at him puzzled. He started walking to the staircase and I quickly followed.

"You're not gonna like this teacher," he laughed while going up to the next flight of stairs, "by the way, my name's Jason, Jason McCann." He greeted and turned to look at me.

"Oh my name's Taylor Marie Wright!" I said politely while putting my hand out to make a nice gesture. "Nice to meet you."

He looked at my hand and quickly turned to continue to go up the stairs before I even finished my sentence. I put my hand down and moved my hair out of my face. I just followed behind him.

"So you're new here?" He interrupted.

"Yes! I just moved here from Tennessee."

"Well I'm not gonna give you those stupid lectures on how you're gonna love it here. This is my second year as a senior and let me just tell you, you're going to hate it here." Jason said while turning around to look at me again.

I rolled my eyes. 'Wow this kid really has some issues. It was my first day here and he's telling me I'm gonna hate it?'

Too bad he's really cute!

"Why is it your second year?" I said.

"Okay, don't get into my private life. I mean, come on, I just met you girl!" He said harshly.

I nodded and decided to just stay quiet after that outburst. We got up to the third floor and he walked me straight to the door.

"Have fun." He said sarcastically with a smirk on his face.

"Wait!" I yelled. "Since I'm new, can I sit with you at lunch?"

He laughed out loud. I looked at him puzzled. "What's so funny?" I said.

"I don't eat here for lunch, I have important things to do." Jason said.

"Oh well thanks anyway." I smiled while trying not to look confused.

Why didn't he go to lunch? What's more important then lunch? Why wasn't he in class?

All these new questions started to rest in my head. But I shook them off because I barely met the kid and I'm already thinking all these things about him? No! I need to focus on school!

I started to turn the door knob to the classroom. Once I got in, all faces were turned on me.

"Let's see how this goes." I mumbled under my breath, and took a seat in the class as the "new girl".