Wanted

Taylor

After a long first day at school I arrived at my house. I opened the door and noticed no one was home, like always.

My parents were always working so it was no big deal staying home alone. I kicked off my shoes and turned on the TV. While switching through the channels for awhile I got hungry and went to the kitchen to get a snack.

Looking in the refrigerator I found nothing but leftovers from a week ago. I grabbed an apple instead.

It so happened I left the TV on the news. Most wanted was on the loose once again, around Anaheim area, which was exactly where I lived. Living in California I knew there was gonna be much more murders and violence, but I didn't know it was going to be this serious.

I sat and watched the news for a few more minutes. I took a bite right away when the news reporter spoke.

"Local reporters say Jason McCann is on the loose once again, anyone who sees him, call 911 immediately. He is charged for a first degree murder."

My eyes widened as I heard his name.

Jason McCann? No, it can't be, he was so nice.

I didn't know whether to call 911 and say that he was at my school or to just leave it. I just froze and sat there like a dead body. I shouldn't get into any of this business.

I heard the door creek a little and ignored it. It was probably my parents getting home. Or maybe I'm hearing things?

"Mom?" I yelled. I heard no answer. "Dad?" I yelled again. No answer. I got up to see if anyone was at the door and there was no one in sight. I relaxed and turned around to walk back to my couch.

Except in front of me was standing Jason McCann. My eyes widened and I started running but he grabbed my waist as I let out a scream. He started taping my mouth while I thrashed around trying to kick him anywhere just so he would let me go. My screams were muted by the tape. Tears started to run down my face. He was just too strong for me.

Why me?

"Taylor, Taylor, Taylor. Don't you know how long I've been trying to track you down. Then finally the easiest way to get you was here at home." He spoke in a very childish voice.

He started walking towards me and looked me straight in the eyes. "I can see that you now know I'm California's most wanted." He chuckled.

I looked down and stared at the floor instead. "There's no one to save you now, is there?" He chuckled once again. Now it was my chance, I smacked his cheek with my free hand really hard.

"I hate you!" I mumbled through the tape while tears streamed down my face. He looked at me with anger burning in his eyes. I thought this was it, he is going to hit me. But something stopped him. He touched his cheek and rubbed it a little.

"Tie her legs and arms, she's moving too much for her own good." He ordered. "Looks like you're a feisty one." He said now talking to me. He winked and walked out the door. The guy that held me down did as Jason ordered him to do. I tried to force myself out of the ropes but it was just no use.

I gave up.

I sat there with my head down for a while, in tears hoping my parents would come home before it was too late...before Jason and his gang were to take me away.

Who knew what they were going to do to me?

This big guy made sure I wouldn't get away. He watched me like a hawk. I was terrified. Jason came back into the house.

"Alright, I got all the cameras that were around the house and made sure no one saw anything." Jason said. He turned to look at me. "Ready for a road trip?" He asked with a smirk.

"Get her in the car and hurry, I don't want anyone seeing shīt!" The other man did as he was told. Before he picked me up I tried one more time to get out of all this rope but then I started feeling dizzy. I looked down at my arm and saw that he shot something up my vein. I panicked and my breathing got faster but then in a second I was out cold