Drowning

Jasons POV

I was awakened by the bright sun peeking through the windows .

I turned over my side and grunted at the headache starting, pulling up the covers from my bed I realized I didn't have any of my clothes on just my boxers. I looked over to my left and saw some random blonde laying in my bed. 

Furiously I got up from my bed and headed for the shower. A cold shower will cure a hangover.

Once I was in the shower, my thoughts started to take over.

What did I do last night?

Why was she in my bed? No girl was every allowed to sleep in my bed or even spend the night in my bed.

I quickly finished my shower and dried myself off. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I walked back out to my room and stared at the random in my bed. 

I went over to her side of the bed and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

Rise and shine love, time to get out of my bed"

No, I need to be more nice.

Good morning honey cakes, time to awake your slumber! 

Come on you're Jason McCann, get it together! You're the ladies man!

She started to open her eyes and I quickly got up before she could say anything. 

I got work, You know where to let yourself out I said and started walking to the kitchen. 

Taylors POV

I couldn't sleep last night, knowing Jason had gotten me to a very vulnerable stage and I let myself. I was disappointed in myself. To top if off Jason was being a total douche after the date. Everything had gone great! Well thats what I thought. 

I woke up around 6 a.m. and headed downstairs. I watched my favorite movie The Notebook and tried to drift to sleep, but couldn't.

Around 7 a.m I rated the refrigerator to see what I could make for breakfast.

Food is the way to a mans heart my mom always told me.

I found eggs, bacon, sausage and pancake mix and started cooking.

I was so distracted by cooking that I had forgotten about Jason until I heard the door of Jason's private room close. 

"Oh shit!" I don't think I'm ready to confront Jason about last night or even see his face!

Without realizing I was so deeply into my thoughts, I had brought my hand down a little too low and burned myself with the edge of the pan.

"OW!" I screamed. 

Fuck fuck fuck! What do I do?

It felt like my hand was going to fall off. 

Jason came running inside the kitchen with just a towel on!

My eyes opened so wide I swear they were about to pop out of my sockets. 

Why did this man have to be so hot?

"Are you okay Taylor?" I heard Jason ask

I was so concentrated on him I had forgotten my arm was about to fall off due to me being an idiot!

Jason had rushed over to help me and took a look at my burn. 

"You're okay, right Taylor? "

He kept asking so many damn questions I wish he could just be quiet for a second.

"Earth to Taylor!" 

I snapped out of it. 

Sorry what? I managed to spit out after day dreaming about Jason. 

Right! I burned myself. 

Jason let out a laugh, "You practically screamed bloody murder and you don't seem like you're in pain right now Tay. "

Nothing.

No words decided to come out my mouth, I was just so surprised there was a man with just a towel on helping me. 

I was also surprised he was talking to me again after last night. 

He helped me walk over to a stool and guided me to sit down. 

He opened up a cabinet and reached for a first aid kit.

"This is quite the burn you got here, Ill help it get better." 

This might sting a little.

He pulled out this ointment and started to rub it with his two fingers. 

I felt a warm sensation go through my body as he started. How was he doing this to me?

While I on the other hand was caught in a daze staring at him.

Then he put a band aid on it. 

"There we will keep the band aid just for now so you won't hurt it some more" He said

"Thanks" I managed to let out.

"No problem he said, but does it smell burnt to you in here?"

Oh no! my breakfast I cried.

Gosh, why was I so stupid! 

"Before you burn yourself again." Jason said while beating me to the pan and dropped it in the sink. 

"Why are you half naked?" I blurted out.

What was wrong with me today? 

Jason chuckled. 

What? you don't like me being half naked? he teased while walking over to me.

I started to step back but the space closed up between us and I was corned by the counter and Jason.

I mean I would insist on putting clothes on I gulped while looking up at him.

He was already looking down at me with a mischievous look on his face. But I swear he looked so attractive.

Someone can't resist me Jason whispered

I can totally resist you I whispered back.

Jason trapped me with his hands leaning on the counter behind me and we all knew I couldn't resist him. 

Oh really? he said while looking into my eyes and then back at my lips.

What about if I do this? he said while leaning in closer and smacking his lip onto mine.

Our lips starting moving in sync, like if this was meant to happen along time ago. 

He grabbed my waist and moved me closer to him filling up the space between us.

He devoured my lips into his and I was letting him. It felt so right.

I was drowning into his kiss and I didn't want it to stop.