Muffin And Kiwi

Kiwi
I'm a average Hawaiian girl. I 5 feet tall and have black hair that come down to my shoulder. My normal day clothes are a cute tank top with a nice flowery printed skrit. Today I start school I'm a fifteen year old girl and that's when we start school in my dimension. My sister and brother are young both five so they stay home and help mother with the housework while I go to learn.

Muffin
No my name is not of a food don't even go there! Muffin is a nick name my dad gave me on account of I look like a muffin. I've already forgotten my real name since it's been to long. Today I leave my demsion like all gurls in my home do at age fifteen I choose to go to one that seemed normal like earth but still had magic, magic is what my home planet is about.

I am short about 3 feet tall and i have a round face blonde hair always pulled back and my face is decorated in freckles. I push my glasses up my nose and look at my self in the mirror. Today I wore unicorn leggings and a t-shrit with a muffin on it. Cute I described myself not pretty cute pudgy short and round. That was me and I was going to school today.

The meeting:

Muffin made her way through the school she was so excited yet tried her hardest to stay calm.

She went in the classroom and sat next to a Hawaiian girl. I wonder if we speak the same language??

Muffin thought. She said hello and in response the girl said"aloha me is kiwi you are?'"

"Muffin." Muffin answerd. The kiwi girl giggled. "Yey okay muffinan." She said in her odd accent. Muffin thought she seemed Japanese.