Kake and noodle at Wal-Mart

Kake and noodle were taking a trip to walmart today for some shopping.

Kake:oh noodle I am so excited to buy so many of the things!

Noodle:yes indeed the shopping will give us the food and happiness

They made there way through the story and received many glances from people. Sure they weren't from this dimension but they felt like they shouldn't be judge for looking odd.

Kake:oh noodle I am the sad they do not like us.

Noodle ignores Kake  and makes her way over to the ice cream section.

Licking her lips she grabs six gallons of ice cream and throws them into the shopping cart.

"Kake." She grins.

Kake shakes her head. "Noodle."

Noodle sighs putting two of the gallons back and countiues on to the baby aisle.

Kake and noodle liked baby items they thought them to be interesting.

After loading many diapers sippy cups and bibs into there grocery cart they were ready to leave

They walked out the store and got pulled back by a store manager.

"You have to pay." She says.

Kake and noodle look in between each other.

Noodle:what is this pay she speaks of?

Kake:hmmm

"Hello!" The lady shouts getting angry. Noodle thinks for a moment and decides to hug the lady. Maybe she had a bad day.

Noodle thought

The lady smiles transforming into her true self. A teddy hug bear. "Thank you for helping me love was all I needed." She says happily.

Noodle smiles. She is glad she did right on the planet earth. As they are about to leave Kake rainbow blast the teddy hug bear causing it to explode

Noodle:why!?

Kake:it was scary not normal

Noodle:you are a cake with eyes a mouth arms and legs plus you have magic powers but a teddy bear is scary?

Kake:yes they give you the death stares.

Noodle:we must leave now

Kake:agreed