Destiny

Sarah's pov....

I opened my eyes and I was on bed. I got up and collecting my memory. I still can't believe that my life become upside down in a day. Firstly I thought my office was my second family. But I was wrong. Someone try to kill me and I don't know who is it. I was pushed from behind and couldn't see its face. I was betrayed by very close one. How can I trust anyone now because everyone wearing a musk.

I'm feeling broken from inside, then I remember what happened earlier . What my parents conditions to hear that I might be dead now? Did anyone notice I was missing. I could almost dead by now if he was not there to saved me but How this can be real?

I have seen him many times in my dreams, The same face, same body stucture and the same voice, whom I fall in love with, that's why I never get  love with anyother person and get married yet. I can't believe this is actually happened to me. Every thing turn to unbelievable. Suddenly the door knocked and he enter the room..

Draven's pov....

I don't understand 1st her question-

" am I still dreaming or are you in real, am I dead already ? but how can I see dream after dead? "  she ask this to me, I was surprised to heard the question. she thought these all are dreams? The whole night I was worried about her, and we took breakfast together. All this she done thinking she was dreaming. And me? She thought I was not real. I was trying to understand her , then I said "I was on my yacht and saw you sinking in sea and rescue you. This is not a dream this is real"

Her eyes become watery , I saw in her eyes lots of pain then she faint on floor. I took her like bridal style and laid her on bed. And went out to talk with marry.

"Draven is she all right?"ask marry.

"No, she got faint and the strange part is that ,she thought everything is not real, all this happening on her dreams."I said to marry.

"Poor child she can't believe what has happened to her. I think she still is in shocked, last night she almost died if you not saved her. She is really beautiful girl with innocent face I must admit "

"I wonder how she fall into the sea?"

"Don't push her too much Draven , give her time to understand." marry said to me.

I noded and went her room to see her. She was standing near window and stare at the outside view but it's seems her mind somewhere else. I was admiring her beauty.

"Hello we don't get to introduce each other nicely yet. I just know your name is Sarah. So let's introduce ourselves again. I am Draven" I said and forward my hand for shake .

She touch my hand and I feel the sparks again.

"Thank you for saving my life. Where am I now? She asked.

"You are in my villa , can you tell me more about you so I can got to know you " I said

"I am Sarah, I lived in Bangladesh, I have came to New York for attending a fashion show. I am a fashion designer. The company I worked has opening a clothing store here in New York. We are having a cruise party to celebrate our success. To receive the phone call from my dad, I went to less crowded place but someone push me from behind , and I fall down and no one heard my voice because of loud music is playing" she inform me.

I was thinking how strange human life. She lived far far way from me and she came to Newyork for work and because of this accident we meet. I don't know what destiny wrote for me.