Got to know each other

Draven's pov....

To listen her story, it's sure that someone wants to kill her. I was in deep thoughts .

Then Sarah said " I want to call my family in Bangladesh, I don't know what they are going through and what other members in my office thinking? I thought they were my 2nd  family and now I can't trust them.

" Can I use your phone ?"
"Yes sure but I think you should only contact with your parents but not with your colleagues , cause you don't know who try to kill you so I advice you only inform your parents." I said.

I looked at her, she seems to worried and probably thinking what she going to do now.

"if you need any kind of help please don't hesitate to ask me " I said to her.

She look at me and said "thank you for everything , I can't repay back what have you done for me. "

Sarah pov....

I don't know why but I told him everything without hesitate. I don't know what I am gonna do now? Maybe he's right I shouldn't contact with my colleague's now. I call my dad's phone number and he pick up

" hello , who is this said my dad."his voice sounds break like he was crying.
:Dad it's me, Sarah(I said)
: o my god Sarah, are you ok ? we all are broken , Roy and tisha inform us you got vanished on cruise party , every body searching for you, but they thought you maybe fall down to the sea and might died, this horrible news broke us totally,
your mother got faint. Your granny has a Hart attack to listen this news. Roy told me that they inform the police to search your body from sea. What happened to you please tell me everything daughter.

:dad I am ok now. Some one push me from behind when I was just finished talk with you on phone , I fall down and might be dead now but someone save me. His yacht was passing bye when I was sinking middle of cold sea. Dad someone try to kill me and he was from my office but I don't know who is it. Cause I was not get chance to see his or her face.

: what someone try to kill you? Who? You should call the police now and tell this things. I should be come to new york but it can take time because of visa process. I want to talk with the man who saved you. Want to thanks him. He have done a great fever to us.

Exactly that moment draven come to my room (means his gest room) and look at me with concern eyes.

" My dad wants to talk with you can you talk with him?I ask to draven.

"Yes sure" he said and talk with my dad.

:hello sir, my name is draven stone. And I want resure you that your daughter is completely fine.

: I want to say that you had done a great favour to us. I can't thank you enough. You saved my daughter's life. May Allah bless you.

:it's my duty what I had done so please don't thank me sir, and please don't worry sir, I will take care of her. Ok now you can talk with your daughter.

He handed over the iPhone and leave the room.

:Sarah please inform the police, I will call you later okay baby girl. I am going to inform your mom and granny also other family members.

: okay dad bye love you.

I came out to leaving room, and saw
That middle aged women is cleaning the dining room. She saw me and smile
" hello! are you ok now? Ask marry and I noded. Then she said again "I am marry. I have working in this house for last 30 years. Draven rise infornt of me. Do you need anything please ask me. And the lunch is going to surve in half an hour later. If you want to meet draven now he is in library which also his work place in this villa. And draven told me to buy some clothes for you, I have oder dresses so you can wear those for now or if you won't like those we can go shopping you can pick as your choice"

I noded again this women's seems so nice to me. And draven is so generous.