Making love

**This chapter has mature content so if you want you can avoid this chapter. **

Sarah pov.....

Am i a good husband? Ask Draven.
I kissed his cheek. "You know you are such a sweet husband." He smiled at me then he caught me off guard and picked me up. I squealed -of course who wouldn't.Draven set me on the bed and was hovering on top of me.
" Sarah you are mine, only mine. I want you and always want you" Draven said.

Draven started kissing me with a crazy passion, but he slowed down and started kissing my neck and took my clothes off. And looking at my body like he loving my every part.
"Oh Sarah you have no idea what are you done to me. I love your body every inch of it . you are so sexy and your boobs making me crazy, you have perfectly round big boobs wow. " Draven wisper in my ear.
Then he look my nipple in his mouth and stucking hard. He was was sucking my each nipple for long time. I moaned with pleasure. He sucking my nipple continues until my nipple becoming red and I feel pain. " I love your boobs Sarah. This are mine now, I am going to sucking your nipple every night " Draven said.

He started kissing down my body and I stiffen and groan when he kissed my inner thigh. he licked me, making me jump and a moan escaped my lips. We foreplay with each other about an hour until he entered me a little, it was painful. I was scared to see his dick, it was long and thick. I am vargin that why got scared to see his dick size.

Draven pov .......

I planted her inner thighs with soft kisses.She moaned softly, knowing what was coming next. The moment my tongue found the sweet tasting lips of her cooch, slowing licking my way to her femalecore, she brought her legs together and squirmed, trying to push me away and drag me in at the same time. Her moans increased, her body shivered as I sucked her deeper and harder, putting much work into pleasing her.

She wailed and called my name, screaming the Lord's name while she creamed. Her juices filled mouth and I sucked harder, and even harder. Till a point she could hardly take it anymore then I held my dick and guided it into her orifice.
She grabbed my body and hugged me tight as I dug deep into her in traditional missionary style. Her cooch was stupidly wet, warm and sweet. She urged me in with the move of her hips, I completely lost the look of the prayer warrior she was during the vigils to who she is now, wailing and moaning intensely. She would grab the bed-sheet and drag it towards her. I kissed her face as tears poured from her eyes. She moaned, and hissed and told me how much she loved me.

I told her how much I loved her too. I felt my climax approaching and I closed my eyes and let it take over me, slamming hard against her. I inserted my dick deep into her orifice and blasted my cum into her. Our bodies entangled in love and sweat. She held onto me as my thrusts became slower. Then I lay beside her on the bed and we kissed again, even with more passion . Then again I repeating the same things.

That night I cum inside Her in 6 times. I want to make her pregnant that's why I don't use condom. I lick every inch of her body, I know in morning she might not walk popularly due to shore and pain in lower part of her body. I can see many hicky in her body which I made. I feel satisfaction that I can't discribe. There are no women in earth whom I can feel attach like this except Sarah.

Sarah pov. ....

Draven cum inside me several times, he not using any protection, I can feel his hot spam inside me 6 time. My nipple and female core become shore. "I don't want you take any pill , I want to make you pregnant Sarah" Draven said to me. I don't found any word to say. I know I am 28 now and Draven 32. but why Draven want to make me pregnant so soon? Then I realised Draven want his family with his kids. I understand Draven , for me the important things are that Draven love me so much and I know he can be best father for our kids.

7 days later at Malaysia....

Our honeymoon continue , we visit Malaysia, it also beautiful country, we done our shopping there. Draven look me for long drive at night one day. We are in madly in love to each other. I trying to be good wife and he trying to be good husband. We both realise that our relationship becoming more stronger day by day. We can understand each other without talking. Every night Draven make passionate love with me several time. And in day time we enjoy the city view and shopping. We walk in street of Malaysia together with hand in hand. We eat street food. I try to do those things and enjoy that Draven never done before.

7 days later in Maldives...

Maldives is such a wonderful place. The weather is hot but the view is like haven, the ocean water is cristal clear and has different shades. Some water portion look light blue, some portion turquoise, some dark blue. The cottage we staying in really so nice. Draven get the best things always.

In this 3 weeks our bond in relationships become more strong. We completely trust each other and getting know each other. We become like best friends and best couples. I was not believing my luck. How comes my life trun to fary tales. We both are happy in marriage life. I don't realise our honeymoon 3 weeks time pass that quickly.