Welcome the little one

Draven pov.....

I want so badly to be a good father. I want to raise a child who is engaged with the world, who cares about others, who dreams and believes he can accomplish anything. I want him to love his mother, have friends, and never face a day of hardship.

But I know he will. I know that he will be hurt, bruised, damaged. He will have heartbreaks. He will make mistakes and he will not want to tell me about them. I can only hope that he will feel like he can. Or that he will be able to talk to somebody who cares for him as much as I do.

I have so many hopes and dreams, and yet, it's barely just beginning. Sometime in the next month the time will come when he is no longer inside of his mother, he will be real. I will be able to hold him. I expect everything I'm feeling now to be just a pale shadow of the future when he is running around, when he smiles at me, or tells me I'm wrong, or shows me something I never knew about the world.

Honestly, I don't think I can really explain how it feels. It feels like life itself. Ups and downs and a depth of emotion that really just grabs on and shakes me around like nothing I've ever felt. It makes me feel small and helpless ... and full of love. So much love.

Few days later. ...

My wife had a c-section and I was in the OR sitting up by her head holding her hand. Sarah pushed and turned red. She pushed more and turned burgundy.

I was saying all the nice reassuring thing a husband is supposed to say but I was really just looking down the surgeons doing their thing. While everyone says how wonderful it is to see your baby born, it isn't. It's horrible! No one wants to see their partner in pain. It doesn't make sense, but I felt that to a certain extent, I was forcing my wife to suffer through that pain.Sarah was yelling like a wounded animal. I saw the head and thought about calling Emergency. She was yelling louder and I was holding her leg and saying God knows what and nurses were circling and hands were reaching in and out and twisting this being that seemed to want to stay right where it was, not ready to join us yet. Then out it came, a gangly thing covered in blood.
There was a curtain blocking the bloody bits to protect our delicate sensibilities but as I was looking in that direction it fell down. I was treated to a view of my lovely wife's bloody belly and a tiny little arm sticking out of it.

And in that instant, in the moment when the baby was wrapped and swaddled and brought to sarah's chest, there was a sense that all the pain that had been in that room was already being repaired, the night of tension disappearing in a soothing wash of forgetfulness, memory stitched together so that we could inaccurately look back on this experience with fondness. Indeed, a miracle.

Sarah was beaming. I rested my face against hers and we looked into the baby's eyes. Neither of us said anything for a long time. We were too stunned to remember to check the gender. But as the baby was carried across the room, Sarah asked, "What is it?" and I can still hear a voice saying, almost as an afterthought, "It's a Boy."

I was the first person to hold him. This little child is going to be dependent on me, I have to make him the centre of my life.

Sarah pov.......

Strangely, I wasn't overwhelmed with a flood of happy emotions, but rather, a sense of incredulousness. Just having felt the most excruciating pain in my life with the final contraction and push, I tried to absorb the reality of this slimy, tiny crying being that the nurses had placed on my belly for me to hold.

To see draven holding our baby , I feel so happy that tears drop from my eyes. Draven give me baby to hold. He kiss me and also baby forehead.

" Thank you so much Sarah, you gave me most precious gift in my life, my son. " draven said to me.

Holding your baby for the first time is a feeling of total elation that is very difficult for words to describe. You feel so much love and adoration immediately for this little bundle of joy, that you automatically forget any trying time you may have experienced during the pregnancy or birthing process. You are totally amazed by the perfection of this little treasure and the fact that you have nurtured it all these months.

First you count all the fingers and toes to make certain the new baby is perfect and then you thank God for this precious gift that you have received.

1 year later.......

Marry pov.......

Today I have so much work to do. The house have to decorate. I can't believe that time pass so quickly. Once I saw Draven as a kid and today his son's 1st birthday. Our little shravan stone is exactly look like Draven. But he got his mother eye's. The same innocent eyes like Sarah and also such a good baby. He got the brain and very smart that every time I got amused. He start walking just few days ego and because of this little kids the home seems look always cheerful.
Draven and Sarah just made for each other everyone believing it now. They try to fulfil their duties and there love never end. The understanding between them is excellent. Draven now is fully family man. He take really good care of his wife and kids. I am proud of Draven that How he manages his personal life and professional life. Draven's company is now much more bigger than before. His brand electronic things now export worldwide. He has lots of work to do and still takes time for his family. Sarah is such a lovely girl. Honestly she is the light of Draven's life. She really great mother and wife. She looks after Draven every needs. Sarah now don't went office like before. She want to give time to her baby. She decided when shavan will be 2.5 years old, she will join office again. But she believes now her time is only for her family. Sarah's family also leaved in new York now. Sarah brought a apartment for her parents with her own money. She missed her family very much that's why she ask them to come New York and stay near her. Draven also very close to sarah's parents.

Sarah's point of view(pov)...

My baby boy shravan's birthday today. To see him grow and see him walk with his little leg , gives me joys.
I am thinking to celebrate his birthday differently. There is many orphans who can't celebrate their birthday like we do. And I like to spend my time with orphans kids and also want to tough my boy how to become good human. I believe, it's parents duties to learn their kids how to be good human, sensitivity, and help to other and not being selfish.
One day shravan will took his dad position. He should learn "with great power comes great responsibility"

Draven's pov...

The orphan kids are here to celebrate birthday. Sarah and I went a orphanages few days ago and invite these kids to celebrate birthday with my son. Sarah really nice human beings. She really enhance me. She loves this kids and all the kids love her back. They all start to call her mom and me dad. I took the responsibility of these kids. And I will bear their study and leaving cost from now. And I am also arranged a charity event so other people can help this kids.

The party are in my house. The gest are already came. We just invite close one. Sarah's family came, actually they are now my family And I love them. My little son looks so happy with the other kids. Sarah looks gorgeous with her light peach color long dress. We cut the cake and kids are playing, eating and having fun.