4: Undeadly Thirst

A/N: Please don't kill me for not uploading in a LONG TIME. I am truly sorry but here is another chapter. And yeahh, it might be shorter than usual because I still have the annoying writer's block.

But still please enjoy.

Also, remember to VOTE and COMMENT! ;D ;D ;D <33333333

~~~ Cady’s P.O.V~~~

The clouds seemed to swirl unusually above me. I sighed softly and stood up from my rusty seat. I approached to the dark brown coffin and placed a white tulip from my palms onto it. Funerals always somehow upset me whether if it was a person who was related to me or not, I still cried either way. But today, I used every ounce of my strength to hold back my tears.

Mom crept behind me and held my shoulder firmly, giving me a light squeeze. “Rest in peace, father.” She whispered and steered my body back to the chairs where we continued the funeral.

I still remembered this morning, when mom told me who was the funeral for. It was for my grandfather, a rush of relief instantly ran through my veins, I was quite glad that it wasn’t for Selina. But I did love my grandfather however I wasn’t very close to him as I was to Selina. Selina was practically my sister.

                __________(A few days later)___________

                “Any news on Selina?” Lazarus’s voice abruptly interjected my thoughts.

                I shook my head and mustarded a soft smile. I hated people bringing up the subject but I tried to hide it.

                “I’m sorry I brought it up.” He said, sympathy clearly shown in the tone of voice he was using.

                “Don’t be. It’s not your fault anyways, plus I’m fine with it” I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating my bagel.

                “No you’re not Cady. I can read you like an open book, you can’t fool me.” He grinned. “If you need someone to talk to, you know you’ll always have me.” He assured me and wrapped one arm around my shoulder. It was true, ever since Selina was in the hospital; it felt like Lazarus was her replacement. I could tell Lazarus everything if I wanted to. Not only that, but I knew I started developing strange warm feelings for him.

“Anyway what’s your whole mission about?” I dropped the subject. I was obviously curious, who would not be? I have just learnt that Damien and Lazarus were secret spies working for a top secret company in another country.

                Lazarus smirked and placed a finger upon his rosy red soft lips, “Can’t tell. It’s a secret.” He said smoothly.

                “Fine but give me one good reason why you won’t tell me.” I crossed my arms against my chest and pouted my lips stubbornly; I’m not going to give up that easily.

                “I just can’t.” He sighed, annoyance invaded his voice. Anger started building up in my stomach.

                “I thought we could tell each other anything.” I practically screamed in front of his face childishly. I brought myself up from my seat and stormed off stubbornly out of the cafeteria, leaving Lazarus speechless.

                ~~~ Lazarus’s P.O.V ~~~

                Cady was always too stubborn for her own good sometimes. I sighed and rolled my eyes, rubbing my temples softly. Damien walked towards me with a great big smirk plastered on his face. “Nice scene you had going on there. Probably the best entertainment I had so far.” He teased and punched me in the arm.

                “Not funny.” I warned and punched him back harder. “What are you doing here?” I asked bitterly.

                “What? So now I just can’t hang out with you?” He raised an eyebrow. “What happened to the cheerful Lazarus before?”

                “I don’t know and I’m sorry; it’s just that Cady is a bit too stubborn.”

                “Oh, so you’re saying that she is a b*tch?” He chuckled lightly. Man, he gets on my nerves sometimes.

                “No, I never said that. It’s just that she has a lot to handle and I’m just trying to help her.” I said honestly.

                “Lazarus, remember who we are. We’re vampires; we shouldn’t care about Homo sapiens.” Damien said persistently as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “How about we invite her over for dinner and I can help her too.”

                “Urmm... I don’t think that is a good idea Damien. Every time you say that, you end up sucking their blood and you’ll go out of control.” I confirmed.

                Damien shrugged, “Come on, it’ll be fun.”

                I engulfed, I knew I was going to regret it but Damien won’t stop until he gets what he wants. “Ok.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finished! I will promise to upload soon and please.....

VOTE and COMMENT!

Hope you enjoyed it ;3

CandSmiley x