2: Undeadly Thirst {Edited}

A/N: I suck at writing when I have a stupid writer's block but I tried my best, sorry if it's crap (Which it is!) But please read on! *begging on knees*

It's not really edited, I said that because I cut the end of this chapter off because I thought it would be too sudden and I pasted it at the beginning of the next chapter so again, the next chapter isn't edited that much.

But please remember to Vote & Comment :D And I would really LOVE it if you could fan me! ^^

--- Chapter 2 ---

~~~Damien’s P.O.V ~~~

                 For what seemed like forever, school had finally finished. I jumped in my Ferrari smoothly and slid in my car key into the ignition. Lazarus soon caught up in my pace and climbed in the vehicle.

                “School was f**king bullshit.” I bellowed.

                “No it’s not, it’s pretty normal and I made tons of friends.” Lazarus protested happily.

                “What happened to the old Lazarus?”

                “Oh, he changed long ago…”

                “Well I’m starting to miss him. I rather have him than the new Lazarus.” I rolled my eyes and started the engine.

                “Whatever…” He pouted.

                “What’s so good about school then?” I questioned curiously.

                “Well, the girls were pretty hot and they kept following me everywhere.” He laughed, you’re not the only one whose been followed by girls. Stalkers. “Although there was one particular girl who was pretty amusing and fun to tease with; apparently I took her seat and that made her very stubborn and cute.”

                “Interesting. What’s her name?”

                “I don’t know, she never told me.”

                “Then what does she look like?”

                “Urmm…” Lazarus paused briefly, sticking his tongue out at the corner of his mouth. He always did that when he had to think hard. “She has bright emerald green eyes, tanned skin, quite short for her age and fair brown hair.” He described.

                The corner of my lips curled into a smirk, “Tell me more…”

                Our conversation was starting to intrigue me. And so was this girl.

                ____________(Cady’s Bedroom)____________

                ~~~ Cady’s P.O.V~~~

                “What’s his name again?” Selina interjected me.

                I sighed; she’s been asking me that for the umpteenth time. “His name is Lazarus; it’s not that hard to remember.”

                Selina knitted her eyebrows together in confusion, “Laza-what’s-it-ka?”

                “Lazarus.” I repeated, mentally slapping my hand against my forehead.

                “Lazarus. Strange name; he must be foreign.” Selina stated while taking a magazine from my night stand and flipping through the pages, absent minded. “Is he hot?”