5: Undeadly Thirst

A/N: I know the chapter before was pretty boring and short but I hope this chapter would be quite good. I quite like the ending so please read to the end (:

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT, and I would love it if you could FAN ME TOO!

It would mean so much to me! ;D

<33333333

--- Chappie 5 ---

~~~Lazarus’s P.O.V~~~

                I swirled my glass of blood around repeatedly. Adrenaline ran through my veins, butterflies started building up in my stomach each time it was getting closer to when Cady was going to arrive.

                “Don’t worry, Lazarus. Dinner is going to be fine.” He assured me uncomfortably while pouring some vodka into a glass.

                “You shouldn’t be drinking that, you’re under-age.” I smirked, guess I wasn’t that nervous than I thought I was.

                “You’re an idiot.” Damien said bitterly, rolling his eyes in annoyance and sipped a bit of his beverage.

                ~~~ Cady’s P.O.V~~

                I stared at the mirror and twirled around for the umpteenth time. I must admit, I did look quite good. I wore a black dress which came to my knees; it was decorated with ribbons around the bottom and layers coming upwards. I looked really thin as the corset around my waist was pretty tight but somehow it made my breast expand and look inviting.

                Mom opened the door and gazed at me peacefully. “What’d you think?” I blushed lightly.

                “You look… beautiful sweetheart.” She complimented me while taking my hair brush from my night stand and giving my wavy hair a quick brush. “Now you look perfect. Let’s go, we don’t want you to be late for your date.” She teased and sent me a wink.

                I groaned and explained to her that it wasn’t a date; it is just a simple dinner all over again. But to no avail; she still assumed that it was a date.

                I followed her out of our house; the cold air instantly nipped my exposed skin. I shivered lightly and climbed into her car. Silence dominated the short journey. As we arrived, I sighed in relief; the silence was overwhelming and was killing me.

                I waved my mom goodbye and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. I opened the car door and stepped outside into the cold night again. I trudged up the stone path and knocked on the dark hollow doors. The house was enormous, it had engravings all over the walls and statues filled the whole front garden and a peaceful fountain situated in the middle.

                A few moments passed, and someone finally answered the door. It was Lazarus, he had a big grin growing upon his face and his eyes seemed to reflect the moonlight. They were darker than usual.

                “Wow, Cady… you look… amazing.” He chuckled, assessing my appearance, causing a dark tint of red to blossom on my cheeks.

                “Thank you, you’re not half bad yourself.” My blush darkened.

                “Thanks and you look so cute when you blush.” I was taken off guard by his sudden compliment; I never knew he was so direct.

                “Please do come in.” His deep voice interrupting my thoughts. I nodded and padded inside the mansion-like house. The first thing I saw was the massive staircase; it looked like it would never end. “This way,” Lazarus said, gesturing me to go to the room on the right. “This is the lobby.” He announced.