Chapter 1: Moving

Clarkes Pov

I was sitting in the car with my headphone in aimlessly staring out the window, when we pull into a driveway and my mum gets out, i follow her to the front door and inside "Clarke go find your room, your stuff should already be there" with that i walk towards the stair looking around, once im up the stairs i walk around trying to find my room. I finally find my room and start unpacking my boxes. After i finish unpacking i go downstairs and ask if my mum needs any help "No im ok sweet heart but can you go shops to get some food for dinner please" "sure what would you like me to get" "just get anything to put in a salad" she replies handing me the money. I go put my shoes on and grab my headphones, plugging them into my phone. I saw a small market place when we were driving past, i start walking down the streets to were its located. When i find all the ingredients i pay and start heading home when suddenly i bash into someone almost knocking me to the ground but am quickly pulled into someones chest, i look up to see who has caught me and am amazed with what i see, a handsome man about a year or so older than me with dark brown curly hair with matching eyes "Bell hurry up we dont have all night Kane will kill us if were not back soon" a girl around my age yells, the boy lets me go "be more careful next time cause i might not be there to catch you" he winks then walks away joining the girl.

*After dinner*

I head upstairs to my room and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. I start school tomorrow at Ark high as a senior and to be honest im nervous as but eventually i fall asleep and await the next day ahead of me.

Hey guys, so this is my first story. Sorry if its bad.