Chapter 2: School

Clarke's Pov:

I wake up to a loud beeping noise, ah my first day of school. I get up and go the the bathroom, have a shower and put on some make up then head downstairs to have breakfast, as i walk into the kitchen i can smell bacon and eggs. After eating i thank my mum, i check my phone realizing that its time to leave "Bye mum" "Bye sweet heart have a great day" she yell after me.

Im walking down the street making my way towards the school when im stopped by a guy with shoulder length hair "Hey are you new" "Yeah i just moved here yesterday" i reply "Well im Finn" "Clarke". We talked the rest of the way to school, he showed me to the office then went off to his friends. I get my schuel and walk out of the office as the bell rings.

Bellamy's Pov

"Bell get up,were going to be late for school" my sister Octavia says, honestly i don't care if im late but Octavia does so i make the effect to get up. Once im ready i grab my keys and walk towards the door "You ready O" she comes running up to me "yep" we walk to my car and i drive us to school.

We just get to school as the bell goes and Octavia rushes off to her class, i lock my car and slowly walking to the first class of the day, English. As im nearly there a girl bashes into my chest, before she falls i slip my hands around her waist and pull her up, her hands on my chest. I look down to see who I've catch and realize its the girl from the shops the other day "We need to stop meeting like this" she looks up and blushes "ah sorry" i let go of her "So whats your name" "Clarke" she said looking down at her feet "Bellamy" "Um do you know where English is" she said shyly "Yeah im going there now follow me its this way".

Clarke's Pov

During class i feel someones eyes on me, i look back to see Bellamy's eyes on me, "hey i suggest you stay away from him, his trouble" the Latina girl sitting next to me said "Thanks for the heads up" i reply while turning around to face her "no problem, how about i show you to my friends at lunch" "Yeah that be nice"

*At Lunch*

I meet Raven at her at locker and we walk to the cafetina, we stop at a table "guys this is Clarke she moved here yesterday, Clarke this Jasper, Monty, Finn and Octavia" she said pionting to each one of them. They all say Hi and i get to know them, the day end quite quickly after lunch and i head home, falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Here's the next chapter, hope your liking it