Chapter 4: The first order

Bellamy's Pov

I get woken up by the light streaming in through the curtain and feel something heavy on my chest, i look down to see Clarke asleep, She looks so cute, wait what am i thinking, shaking that thought out of my mind, i go back to sleep. Later I wake up to find Clarke missing, I slowly get up trying not to wake Octavia and walk to the kitchen, as i walk in a see Clarke standing over the stove "Mmm smells good" i say walking up behind her, she turns around then quickly turns back "Oh hey" "Hey, do you need any help" I say scratching the back of my neck "Ah yeah that would be nice". As we were making breakfast i couldn't help but sneak small glances at Clarke "So Clarke, how'd you like the party" "Great, especially since Octavia and I get to boss you around for the week" she replies with a huge grin on her face "Yes that is going to be interesting" "Yes it will" O say entering the kitchen "so Clarke what are we going to make Bell do first" O say while grabbing the ice-cream out of the freezer "i don't know i think we should.."Clarke replies slowly while looking me in the eyes then whispers the rest in Octavia's ear, Octavia turns her head towards me and starts nodding "Am i going to find out what this is" "Soon, now eat so we can go" Clarke blurts out and then we finish breakfast.

Clarke's Pov

After breakfast we got Bellamy to drive us to the mall, "Why are we going to the mall guys" Bellamy say looking at us "you'll find out soon enough" Octavia says back.

As we walk into the mall Octavia and I almost instantly drag Bellamy towards the hair dresses "Oh no" we hear him mumble "Oh yes" Octavia and I reply back in unison and shove him into a chair waiting for the hair dresser. "Hi girl what would you like done today" a middle age women asked "Would you be able to temporally dye this handsome, young mans hair for us" I answer back "Of course i would, what colour" "Ahh i think yello..." Octavia start but is cut off by Bellamy "What no, no one is dying my hair any colour" "But you have to, it's part of the deal remember" i say dragging out remember "Fine, but just not yellow, got it O" "whatever Bell" Octavia say walking over to look at all the hair colors "And don't call me Bell either". Finally we decide on a colour and leave Bellamy there while we go get a drink.

Octavia's Pov

So i drag out "What's with you calling my brother handsome back there" "I didn't say that, did I" she said the last part questionably "i'm afraid so" I see her face palm herself and mumble something under breathe, i choose to ignore it and we end up talking about all the embarrassing things that has happened to us over the years.

Once an hour is passed we head back to the hair dressers to pick Bell up and see his new look. As we walking into the shop Clarke and I burst out in laughter when we spot a very unimpressed Bellamy sitting waiting for us. He walks towards us "I will get you back for this Clarke" "Whatever, now lets go to Miller's, Octavia has something for him" Clarke said edging us to go.

After a long drive of Bellamy complaning how rediculous he looked, we finally reach Miller's house. I quicky jump out of the car leaving Bell and Clarke behind and bolting to the front door, knock, knock. Within a few seconds Miller answers the door "Oh hey guys wha..." He doesn't even finish his sentence before bursting out into laughter, "What's so funny" I say looking behind "Oh, do you like his hair, Clarke thought of the idea" damn was all he could say "Do you guys want to come in" "Yes then we discuss your first order" I say walking through the door and to the lounge room. "So Miller your first order is every day you have to dress up as a different movie/tv character" "No way" he say shaking his head "Well to bad you have to" I reply with and evil grin.

The rest of the day was pretty chilled, Clarke and I talked and watched movie. While the boys had a few drinks and complanied how this was unfair cause apparently Clarke cheated, Bellamy's is just a sore loser sometimes.

How you like it? Sorry for the wait again.