Chapter 11

Luke's P.O.V

I was woken up by the alarm on my phone. I groaned and turned it off, I then yawned extremely loudly, waking up Jai. He kicked the bottom of my bed

"Shut up cunt!"Jai growled.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"You have to get up anyway faggot,"I said hopping down and walking out into the kitchen. Mum and Beau were already packed and eating breakfast. I slumped into the chair

"Morning sweety,"Mum said, handing me a plate with two slices of toast on it.

"Thanks,"I said biting into the bread.

"Jai, get up, we're leaving in 10 minutes!"Mum yelld.

"Where's skip and james?"I asked.

"We're in here!"the two of them shouted from the lounge.

Just then there was a knock on the door. A few moments later I heard James talking with Emily. I smiled and got up to see her.

"Lukey,"she said smiling.

"Hey gorgeous,"I said pulling her into a hug, "can't believe you're up this early."

"What are you talking about I always get up at 4 in the morning," she said tickling my sides.

"Really? Nah your lying...do you really?" Skip said.

"I'm joking skip,"she said giving him the most sympathetic look.

Emily P.O.V

I have to admit, I cried a little in the shower this morning. I was going to miss Luke, even if it was just going to be 3 days. I pulled myself together quickly and got out. It was freezing. I got dressed into an old shirt, my jeans and pulled on Luke's jumper. I let down my hair, I didn't really care if it looked like a mess.I put on my ugg boots and checked the time. It was 4.15am. The boys were leaving for the airport at 4.30am. Gina asked me to drive Luke and Beau up to the airport instead of paying for another cab or van. I was glad to do it, even if she hadn't asked me I would have gone anyway. I went downstairs and made some tea to warm myself up. I put the tea in a thermos and headed out the door. The cold hit me like a bus. I ran over the road and knocked on the brooks' front door as quickly as I could. I was greeted by James.

"Hey Jamesy,"I said giving him a hug,"Oh my god your nice and warm."

"Haha, better get inside,"he said closing the front door behind me.

Luke appeared and made his way towards me.

"Lukey,"I said smiling.

"Hey gorgeous,"he said pulling me into a hug. His warmth relaxed me.

"Can't believe your up this early,"he said. I actually couldn't either. Everyone knew I never really woke up before 11am.

"What are you talking about I always wake up at 4 in the morning," I said tickling his sides.

"Really?Nah you're lying...do you really?"Skip said looking at me from the couch. Bless his soul.

"I'm joking skip,"I said smiling at him.

"Luke shouldn't you put a shirt on, but I mean if freezing your nipples off his your kind of thing than go for it." I said staring at his abs. I couldn't resist. He looked down his chest and then looked back up at me, smirking.

"I see ya checkin me owwuut,"he sang, walking back to his room. I chuckled to myself and sat down on the couch in between James and skip. I took a sip of my tea which had now reached the perfect temperature.