Chappie 5- School

Alexandria's POV

"Honey, do you want me to drop you off today?" My mom asked. I shooked my head no.

"I'll be fine mom, I'll just go with Uncle Bannie." I suggested. Mom is a pretty busy person. And it would be a real hassle if I go with her.

She nodded and kiss my forehead before she left. I, on the other hand, started doing my daily routine. As soon as I've finished, I went straight to the garage.

"Morning, Uncle Bannie." I waved, cheerfully.

"Good morning, princess." He smiled.

"Uncle, I'm not a baby anymore." I pouted.

"You'll always be to me. Anyway, How's Auntie Marie?" He asked awkwardly.

"She's-- Wait, you're still not courting her, Uncle??" I asked in disbelief. It has been 3 years now. It's really surprising.

"You can't blame me. Someone 'got' her first." He retorted as he opened the door for me.

I got in the car and so did he. "That's true but, didn't they last for only a couple of months?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. But you know girls. They take time to recover. And I had no idea when she was ready and-" He stopped talking since he realized that he was hyperventilating.

"Uncle, I think you should give it a go now before it's too late." I said as I patted his back. "I mean, you're already 30 years old. You shou-" Then, he cut me off.

"Um, correction, It's 28." Snapping his fingers with sass, making me laugh.

Till then, our conversation ended since I was already at school. He opened the door for me again as I head out.

"Seriously Uncle, You really don't have to do that." I commented shyly, as everyone started to look at our direction.

"Whatever, Princess." He winked while emphasizing 'Princess'.

I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled. We bid our goodbyes as I walked towards the bleachers. As usual, the girls are already there. I waved at them and so did they.

"Damn girl, Everyone's looking at you." Sheena remarked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked. Dani, on the other hand, motioned me to turn around. And I did.

Exactly when I turned around, everyone started going in different directions. Seriously, did they forget who I was?

I shook my head. "I don't think they remember me."

"Aw, they'll come to their senses." Sheena smiled sheepishly.

"I bet it'll be fun to see their reaction." Dani grinned.

"You guys are crazy. But yes, I'd love to see their reaction." I winked.

Soon, we started walking inside the campus. Someone suddenly clung onto me.

"Good morning, Alex!" Ryan cheerfully greet.

"Good morning!" I greeted back and so did the rest of the guys.

"Damn, Alex. You got a lot of admirers." Kyle grinned.

"They don't even know it's her!" Sheena remarked, grinning.

"Are you serious?" Nathan asked in disbelief. I nodded. To be honest, I wasn't popular before nor was I a loser. If there was a category for this, I was average. But, having the guys by my side, they'd think I'm a flirt. Until one day, they cleared it out and from that day on, they gave respect. However, some aren't still content.