Chappie 2-

Alexandria

We finally made our way to Pizza hut and took our seats. As soon as we settled, the waiter heads towards us giving us the menu. We gave our usual and waited for our pizzas to be served.

"You order too much Alexandria. Are you sure you can finish that?"

"I seriously doubt if you guys are really her friend. I mean hello it's Alex. She eats almost everything." Kyle pointed out.

"First of all it's 'GIRLS.' Secondly, hello, we are. We're just still thinking that wow you haven't even changed after going to that trip." Sheena complained.

"And lastly, 'Alexandria' doesn't eat worms. She doesn't eat mud, right? So don't tell us that she eats everything." Danielle piped in emphasizing my real, full name.

"That's why he said 'almost', remember?" Ryan said as if he owned sheena.

"And please, it's 'Alex' not 'Alexandria'." Nathan said in a duh voice.

"Thank you Nathan! Thank you for saying that to her." I chuckled playfully.

They casually rolled their eyes. "Alexandria is obviously a better name than ughh Alex." Danielle pouted.

"Eww, okay that doesn't suit you." Kyle made a fake barfing sound. Danielle on the other hand gave him a glare.

"Okay guys chill. Food is here!" Ryan cut in. He looks as if he has sparks in his eyes for his love of pizza.

We began eating while chattering. Of course the guys never stopped talking about their pranks with or without me. Which kinda makes me miss them so much.

Loud laughing caused the waiter to come to our table and tell us to lower our voices down but we couldn't help it.

"That's hilarious! I told you he's worth getting prank at!" I laughed, clutching my stomach due to the story. To my surprise, even the girls were laughing. Usually they'd be more concerned. But now they're actually laughing their heads off.

"We really wanted to wait for you to join us, Alex. But we decided we have a better one than that." Nathan responded.

"Yeah! He's name is Brian Corn. Remember that guy?" Ryan asked.

"Oh wait, you mean the one who bullied you in freshmen year?" I curiously asked. He nodded. "Yeah, what about him?"

"You'll soon find out." Kyle winked giving me a smirk. On the other hand, I gave him a curious look. But he chuckled in exchange.

"Oh, by the way, on a serious note though. I'm going to enroll back to school." I shrugged as I mentioned that.

Suddenly, everyone became silent. No one utter to say a word. I eyed them curiously, "What? Did I say something wrong?"

Still, everyone was silent. I'm not getting any of this really. Sheena, on the other hand, was trying to ignore my stare. It was like she was trying to get the guys attention. And when they did. It was like they were talking but just through looking at each other.

Grrr. What are they hiding??

"Ehem. What is the problem?" I asked patiently. They all looked at me and back to each other.

I was getting impatient. I opened my mouth to say something but before I did, Danielle finally said "Well, um, how about them? I mean what if they, you know."

I was silent for a bit of moment. And heard them say something but I didn't quite get it.

Finally, I looked up and simply replied "Nothing. If they did change then alright. If not, then.. Should I really care? It really depends on them whether how they should treat me. But this time, I will not be the same like how I was before."