Chappie 4 - Welcome back

Alexandria's POV

Today, was my last day to stay in the hotel. And after freshening up, I took my key card and checked out.

Time check: 09:20 am

I hailed a cab again since I have no private transportation to get home. I texted my Auntie Marie saying don't tell my parents that I'd be coming home in a few minutes. I could see her grin through the phone. She told me that she'll be serving good food for my return. I said thanks and said goodbye.

I plug my earphones into my phone and listened to it till my stop comes.

Now playing: B team- Mariannas Trench.

---

I finally reached my destination; Home. I paid the driver and bid my goodbye. Our house wasn't that huge. It was just right for my family and I to live in.

Ahh~ I miss this soo much. I thought to myself.

I head down to our backdoor and snuck inside quietly. I went straight to the kitchen, feeling like a ninja, being all quiet. As I step towards the kitchen, I faintly hear voices.

"Surprise!" I grinned, raising my hands in the air. Dumbfounded, they took a minute to look at me.

"Alexandria, baby!" Dad stood up from his chair and pulled me into his arms for a hug.

"I miss you so much, dad!" I squealed like a little girl. He's my hero, literally. He may have no cape, but he is the best superhero if you ask me.

Mom, on the other hand, joined us for the group hug. Oh, how I miss them so much. After some catching up with my experience in California, with a lot of laughter, I went to the living room to find my auntie. Even if she's not related to me, I treat her as if she was. She has been here ever since I was a child and never left.

---

Finally, after being settled, I lie on my bed, scrolling down through my news feed, while eating strawberries dipped in chocolate.

New friend request: Adrian Lucas.

Hmm, sounds familiar. I thought. With curiosity, I clicked on his profile. But with no luck, he has no profile picture.

"Alexandria! You have visitors!" Auntie Marie said.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I responded. I exit facebook and close my bedroom lights as I head down.

Who could have their morning visiting me? I glanced at the wall clock;

Time check: 11:20am.

That's odd. I thought to myself.

I continued to walk down to reach the living room. Yet, there was no one there.

"Oh, honey, they're all in the backyard." Auntie pointing the way, smiling.

"Wait, 'They're'?? How many are they?" I questioned. Instead of answering me, she shush me and signalled me to go to the backyard.

And so, I did as I was said. I kept walking but no one was there. Eyeing the backyard carefully, and note that no one was there, I decided to leave and go back.

"SURPRISEE!!!" 'They' shouted. I turned back around and saw everyone there. As in Everyone. Including my squads and my bestfriend along with my family.

I gasped in awe. They're real sweet! Oh crap. I'm talking all girly. But if truth be told, they were really sweet.

"We're not the only one who's gonna be surprised. It's unfair!" Ryan yelled, childishly.

We all laughed, mindlessly. "So, what chu waiting for? Let's get this party started!" Kyle shouted, as the music started playing.

Song playing: Chains Hang Low Remix- Jibbs.

Everyone was having fun, from my the guys eating all the chocolate cupcakes to the girls swimming in the pool.

From time to time, The guys would join them. I changed into my 2 piece swim suit but of course with a white t-shirt and swimming shorts and quickly joined them in the pool.

Afterwards, my parents went back into the house while we stayed in the backyard until it was dawn, sharing jokes and more.

The whole day was amazing. It made me remind of a lot of things happened 3 years ago. I wish it could stay like this forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy guys :) I intentionally made this chapter shorter since the "Welcoming" thing is too much. And yeah, the story might be too slow. Sorry though, I wasn't able to update since I got a lot to do. Being a senior is hard T^T

Hahaha anyways, enjoy. And around next week, I'll be updating chapter 5. Soo stay tuned xD Oh and feel free to comment, vote and maybe follow? Haha thanks again :)

-Author out-