Day two part II

I couldn't wait to upload this.
-------

'Is Cris in love?' James teased his teammate.

'I only have an eye on you mi amor.' He winked at him and James pushed him with his shoulder. The whole team chuckled but stopped directly when some of the Barca squad walked towards them with Neymar before them.

'Did you do this to my headphone?' He said to Pepe while showing his broken headphone. 'Why the hell would I do this?'

'I asked you, not told you that you did this.' He hissed. 'Guys, keep it calm.' Ramos came between the guys.

'No, the way he asks me. You just want a reason to fight with me.' Pepe stood up.

'I just asked you goddamn, why you always acting like a drama queen?'

'Sais the biggest one.' He scoffed. Neymar throws the broken headphone in Pepe's face but just in a second he could save his face and moved his head to avoid it.

'What is your problem!'

'Hey stop this!' Luiz screamed and also Benitez joined to separate the two.

'Someone broke my headphone and I asked him if he did this.' Neymar said.

'I didn't and you just throw it in my face.'

'Drama queens.' The guys heard someone chuckle. They turned around and saw Rosie having a smirk on her face and shaking her head.

Rafinha cleared his throat and took Rosie by the het arm. 'Don't touch me.' She hissed while Rafinha lets her go.

'Listen this is a bad time, better don't make a joke when they're mad. They are going to hate you.' He said.

'They will, because when you have fitness from me. You will wish I'll die. But thank you for your sweet concern Thiago.'

He frowned his eyebrows. 'I kind off have a little crush on your brother. But the apple doesn't fall far from the three.'

Rafinha smiled and looked amused to Rosie. 'So you think I'm hot?'

'Whatever makes you happy.' She winked and walked back to the guys  and busy with whatever they are doing on their phone. I saw Cris taking a picture with Bartra and Ramos.

'So who is ready for fitness?' I shouted.