Day three

I removed the *On hold* happy? HIHI

--------

'My legs still hurt.' Bartra complained while Iniesta chuckled at his teammate.

'O come on, you always complain.' Ramos said. 'I didn't even rest, she litterly killed me.' Bartra raised his voice.

'You we're not the only one hermano.' Ramos sighed.

'We'll you all we're challenging her.' Enzo giggled. 'You guys really need to stop with that, you are going to regret it.'

'It's because she has the power, through our club. But after seven more days she won't be dangerous anymore.' Sergio said. Enzo pulled his shoulders up and stood up.

'Enjoy your breakfast and free day ladies.' He said and walked away.

'We should do an prank.' Adriano suggested right when Enzo left.

'Are you crazy? Do you want to do 700 push ups and then again because it wasn't fast enough? And without a fucking break.' Navas almost shouted.

'Well it is a good idea. And we should work together that was the idea from this boot camp right? Creating a bond and work together. even though we will never have but it can be less worse right?' James spoke up.

The guys nodded and Ramos cleared his throat. 'What is the plan guys?'

'You tell us Ramos.' Jordi winked. The guys were at deep thought while Isco broke the sillence off.

'We should do a nasty one, doing talk powder on the top of the door and when she's going through the door its falling on her and we should film it.' He suggested with a evil smile upon his face.

'That poor girls' hair.' Ronaldo chuckled.

'And Neymar and Pepe should destract her.' Messi suggested what brought him nasty looks from both of them. 'We should do this together so. Everyone wants you two to calm down.' Messi continued

'Or I can.' Rafihna said

'I can too.' Cristiano suggested too while looking at his plate. He wanted to know her better but when he saw Rafihna trying to hit on her he knew he had competition because he is younger and maybe has a step before him but that didn't stopped Cristiano.

'No let Pepe and Neymar do it.' Messi said while the other guys gave in.

'You know Isco, you maybe look innocent but who the hell knows what's inside there.' Benzema pointed at his head and everyone chuckled

'This will be fun.' Suarez said and giving the guys a high five.

Rosie POV

'What are the guys doing today?' I asked Robert where his attention is on his phone. 'They are free, and they should have a day off because you killed them.'

'I have the power.' I said with a smirk and added an evil laugh with it.

'Stop you're scaring me.'

'You should.' I opened the door to the big living room and saw Neymar and Pepe standing in front off us. They looked at me, smiling. I don't trust this.

'What?' Was the first thing i said.

'We have a problem.' Neymar said while he chuckled. 'And that is?'

'If you can walk with us.' Pepe said, when the two of them wanted to take a step to the direction they wanted to walk. I stayed where I stood and looked with frowned eyebrows to the guys.

'Why?'

They turned around and sighed. 'I admit, my room is a mess and I'm terrible with folding my clothes. But i also had a ball and you know. I kicked it and the lamp broke.' Neymar said.

I shook my head and looked at Robert that smiled with his eyes on his phone. He looked to me and chuckled even more.

'Idiots.' I cursed and walked behind them to their room. I opened the door and the first step I made in his room. I felt powder coming on me and not a second later something hard hitted my head and the last thing I could feel was the floor and saw everything black.