Who knows what's next

(Arriving back at work)

Christianna: You finally came back from break huh?

Royalty: I wasn't gone that long girl don't act like I was gone for 2 hrs.

Christianna: Well let's get back to work so we can close these clients and make this shmoney.

Royalty: Alright bet (phones vibrates, looking down) Oh he texted me (smiling biting my lower lip)

Christianna: Who's that? That bet not be your ex 'cause I'm going to tase him in the nuts (shaking her head).

Royalty: No, it's August Alsina (reading the text) he asked if there's anything that I want him to bring for dinner. (Texts him back)

Christianna: August Alsina? (looking confused) THEE August Alsina? (Intrigued)

Royalty: (Looks up from her phone) Yes girl I'm just as shocked as you! I literally met him at the coffee shop that we always go to and he came to my table and we started talking. He's hella down to Earth.

Christianna: Okay, I see you Tee! You better put it on him, he won't know what hit him lol

Royalty: Christianna! That's not my intentions and more importantly, that's not where my focus is. He simply wants to get to know me better and stuff.

Christianna: Uh-huh let me school you on pretty (getting turned on, lost in thoughts), sexy guys like August Alsina, when a guy says let's have dinner, what he really means is (here comes the disclaimer) I want to have dinner with you, fill your head with all these lies about how much he love you, and then he eventually makes his move on you, and now you're his one night stand, THE END!

Royalty: That maybe true, but I can't prejudge him before I get to know him. Like I wanna know who he really is outside of the fame. I really feel like we're all onions, we have multiple layers. It's up to us to peel back the layers and find out the core of that person.

Christianna: That's quite the metaphor, but I'm just looking out for you. You know I'd never tell you anything wrong.

Royalty: I know that, and I appreciate you for looking out for me.

Christianna: So what time is he picking you up?

Royalty: He's not, he's coming over for dinner.

Christianna: You sure about that? I mean how well do you really know him?

Royalty: I know but I wanted to cook for him instead of go out to eat. I wanted to be informal. You can get fine dining anywhere, but there's nothing like a home cooked meal.

Christianna: True that, but be careful. People aren't always as they seem. (looking serious)

Royalty: I know, I want to have dinner with him but I'm nervous (coming into my office)

Christianna: Don't be... I have your location on Life360 so if anything pops off, hit the "SOS" button and I'll slide through in a heartbeat!

Royalty: (sitting down) Oh trust me, I definitely will! You know I keep my taser & pepper spray on me. He gonna fuck around and find out

Christianna: I know that's right! (laughing) but alright fr let's get back to making this shmoney & keep me updated.

Royalty: Bet, and I definitely will!

(Later on that day)

Royalty: I got home around 4:30 pm and I took a shower. I put on a white crop top, my black booty shorts, and my gladiators which I love to wear omg yass. So I proceeded to cook my infamous Shrimp fried rice w/ stir fry, chicken wings and I brewed some sweet tea. (phone vibrates reading my text) "I'll be there by 5:30. You sure you don't want me to pick up anything from the store"? She texts back, "No, you're good, just bring your appetite lol" After an hour, she was finished cooking dinner and she was satisfied with the dinner that she prepared. (walking to the couch and sitting down) Let's see what's on Netflix-- (phone vibrates reads text) "I'm here".

~5 minutes later~

(knock on door)

Royalty: COMING (opens the door) Hey August

August Alsina: (Hugs Royalty) Aye what's up beautiful

Royalty: (blushing) Nothing much, come in...