At the studio

(The studio)

Royalty: Hey baby, I hope it's ok that I brought my cousin along to meet you

Breuanna: (heavy dose of fan girl) OMGGG you're August Alsina!! Omg I love your songs and everything.

Royalty: (giving her that what the hell look) extra much he don't need that paparazzi energy lol

Breuanna: (trying to contain herself) I'm sorry, I just can't believe I'm talking to you right now!

August Alsina: Well it's good to know I got a lot of loyal fans out there and I definitely appreciate the support!

Breuanna: Yep most definitely!

August Alsina: Babe, I need you to listen to this french verse and tell me what you think about it.

Royalty: Aight bae (going into the recording part of the studio)

Breuanna: (watchin Royalty)

(August turning the song on)

*After 2 minutes

Royalty: Damn baby that's good, you should definitely keep the french verse!

August Alsina: I know right, that shit fire. I just wanted to get your opinion and see what you thought about it.

Royalty: What did Rob say about the verse?

August Alsina: He said that shit was fire too but he was going to tweak a few things to perfect it, but other than that, the verse is solid.

Royalty: That's good!

Breuanna: Yall dating?

August & Royalty: Is that obvious? (looking at each other laughing)

Breuanna: Yeah pretty much, I see yall over there boo'd up lol (watching August)

Royalty: (Catching Breuanna's gaze) Well we got to go, we about to go to the mall so we can get ready for tonight... (looking dead at Breuanna) right Breuanna? {that means get the hell off my man}

Breuanna: Yeah we do. Well nice finally meeting you August!

August Alsina: Yeah, it was nice meeting you too.

Royalty: (kisses August goodbye) I'll call you later babe

August Alsina: Okay bet bae.

(getting in the car)

Breuanna: What the hell was that all about?

Royalty: What? I was just saying that we were going to the mall so we can pick out our outfits

Breuanna: No like you wanted me to hurry and get out the studio... do you think I'm a threat to you and August's relationship?

Royalty: No, it's just that i already had plans for today that's all. We got a lot of shit to do before tonight.

Breuanna: (giving her that yea-uh-huh-sure- look) Okay, let's go.

*At the mall

Breuanna: Ooh girl let's go into Rainbows

Royalty: Okay bet, I need to get me a dress, a new purse, shoes, earrings, and other accessories.

Breuanna: Girl I'll help you with that ... I'll have you looking like the baddest bitch at the concert. All the høes going to be mad lol

Royalty: What they say? If they mad, make 'em madder? Oh okay lol (thinking about August) Well what kind of dress should I get?

Breuanna: Something short and sexy, maybe strapless. Do you have tittie tape?