YASS

Royalty: (Shocked) Well we should eat dinner then...

August Alsina: Yea... we should

Royalty: (walking out of my room) Man I'm hungry as hell.

August Alsina: I got something else that'll satisfy your appetite (Smirks)

Royalty: Now see you trying to start something you can't end lol I'm not doing this with you (laughing going to the stove)

August Alsina: (turning Royalty around) You afraid that I'll snatch your soul miss soul snatcher? (Laughing)

Royalty: I'm the soul snatcher, I don't get my soul —

August Alsina: (picks up Royalty and puts her on the counter in one swoop motion tonguing her down)

Royalty: (wrap my hands around his neck, grinding against his dick)

August Alsina: (Sticks two fingers in her vagina in and out feeling her cum gushing out on contact) This is what you wanted right? Talking about snatching my soul when I broke the dam that guarded your Niagara Falls.

Royalty: (Eyes rolling to the back of her head in ecstasy) Shut the fuck up and fuck me already (grinding against his fingers)

August Alsina: (takes his fingers out of her vagina & he slurps the cum off of his fingers)

Royalty: How my pussy tastes? (smirks)

August Alsina: (shoves his dick in her vagina aggressively) Good, that pussy tastes like strawberries.

Royalty: (moaning) Choke me

August Alsina: (Grabs her neck & chokes her) You like it when I choke you?

Royalty: (horny) Yes!

August Alsina: (balls deep pumping fast & rough) What's my name?

Royalty: August 😩

August Alsina: (tightens his grip on her neck) I can't hear you, what's my name?

Royalty: (practically screaming his name) AUGUSTTT (she had the biggest nut of her life)

August Alsina: (few more strokes until he came and released his load in her)

Royalty: (out of breath) You didn't have to fuck me that good lol

August Alsina: (phone rings) DAMN (answers phone) Hello

Lucas Coly: What's up man... I need to see you at the studio right quick

August Alsina: (suck teeth) Damn I was in the middle of something (looking irritated)

Lucas Coly: What?

August Alsina: Nothing, i'll be there

Lucas Coly: Aight (hangs up)

Royalty: (looking at him sad)

August Alsina: I got to go but I promise you i'll be back

Royalty: Nooooo!!! I wanna go with you (crossing my arms and pouting)

August Alsina: Aight then I guess I can take you to the studio... you want to meet Lucas Coley??

Royalty: OMG!!! Lucas Coly?! Me and my cousin love his youtube page and we like how he raps in french. We don't know what the hell he be saying but we like it though lol

August Alsina: LMAO come on let's go (grabbing her by her waist)