Prologue

Luke was young when his mother and father divorced. He didn't quite understand why, he just remembered how his father would come home late reeking of booze, and he would be in a bad mood. He could hear his parents arguing all the time about it, and the night that he could never forget, the one where he and his brothers were hiding on the stairs listening to their parents heated argument, and when they peaked around the corner, they saw their father slap their mother. That night was the last time Luke had seen his dad.

Michael on the other hand had a different situation. He was only four when his mother had passed. He had little memory of her seeing as he was so young. His father told him that she has died in a car crash on her way home from work one night. She fell asleep at the wheel, and drove into oncoming traffic. This caused him to have bad anxiety, and panic attacks. He didn't get along good with people. He was always seen as the gay freak who colored his hair too much.

When both of these boys were around the age of 10, Luke's mother, Liz, and Michaels dad, Daryl, who had known each other back in high school, started dating, it wasn't easy on them. Michael didn't want a mother figure, Luke didn't want another person taking his dads place. After two years of dating, they had announced their marriage, and that they'd be combining homes, meaning Luke, Ben and Jack, would have a new brother named Michael.

Not sure where I'm going with this tbh but let's find out.