Catch Me If You Can

Authors note & warnings (scroll down to prologue if not interested)

This story has been rated PG - 13, I still believe that my readers should be warned of the topics in this e-book. Topics ascociated with this story may include but are not limited to: Child Abuse, domestic violence, bullying, poverty, substance abuse, running away, ETC.

I strongly suggest that no reader attempt to do anything mentioned in the writing, if this occurs it is at the readers own discretion and they have been warned.

No content other than settings in this written piece are associated with real occurrences, this story is fiction. There are six billion people in the world, coincidences are possible.

Thank you for your interest in my story, I really appreciate it. Comments are welcome, no hate please. Constructive criticism is welcome. I am only fourteen (date today is July/2 /2011) so I am not as good as someone older. I know that I have issues with grammar, I've been told. I love to write and I hope you like to read what I write.

Thanks again.

Enjoy.

Prologue

Nobody treats her fairly, they look down on her lean and tall build. They don't know what she is hiding behind those dark blue eyes. She remains unseen behind a curtain of brown and prays that nobody will notice the bruising. Maybe one day the god she prays to after each and every hit will set her spirit free and let her return to the peace she once had. She can't remember those days, she can only remember the burning, blood, cuts, bruises, tears and betrayal. She had been left behind by a mother who couldn't save her. A mother who didn't have the stenght of her baby girl, didn't know her daughter would survive fifteen years of torture.

She wants to escape the prison. She is locked in, forced to hide behind her mask and act like she's fine. No one knows, she wants to break free and feel safety somewhere. She wants to find peace somehow, know what love feels like, have someone hold her close and promise that she would be protected, someone who would keep the promise.

Life was a dull place based solely on surviving the beatings of her father. she hated that man, his breath smelt of alcohol and his eyes where always glazed over. She had to be certain to show no signs of weakness with him, if she did she would be vulnerable and hurt even more. She needs to be saved before its too late, before he takes her life, before she is sent back to the heavens.

"through the wind and the rain, she stands hard as a stone. In a world that she cant rise above, but her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved. Concrete angel."