Bonus chapter

Me- bold
Yoshifan123- italics
Both- bold italics

So welcome to the bonus chapter, where me and yoshifan123 talk about the story.
Alright so first is the original plot,
The Original plot was that, they would all be locked in twilights castle, but we scraped that idea, as it would make it a bit confusing then a forest, also i planned for applejack to die, but yoshi suggested
That we would keep one pony in a ship unharmed at least for now ;) as well as everypony being killed.
Also we weren't going to have ships, till me and yoshi used this idea for a roleplay, which made it flow more easily with the ships.
Ships
We didn't have a idea on what ships, to use till yoshifan123 showed me some stories which she wrote from a song, she basically had a blast of inspiration, which is why on her youtube account she has playlists of the same song so her inspiration died, which is really a good idea,
She showed me her word app on her ipad, which has lets see about 100 stories she wrote, each having a sequel and sometimes a trequel.  With a picture to go along with it.
So we decided to go with pinkiedash,twijack,rarishy,scootabelle, sunxie, pipbloom.
As well as mine and blueflare the pegasus's oc ship, roseflare, which is rosesparkle(my oc) and blueflare(blueflare the pegasus's oc)
She gave me a bunch of oneshot ideas for my oneshots book. So expect a bunch of oneshots in the coming days. As well as a sequel for this story here.
So you might be asking why pip was in the cmc? Well thats because in the mlp season 5 part 2 trailer, we see the cmc with pip and ab is like 'whatcha say girls?'

Now you might me asking, how did I come up with this story? Its a long story really X3
I wrote it out, now you're asking what did yoshifan123 do to help, well she expanded on my work, so without her, you would have only 30 word chapters XD.
Now you're wondering why we're making a sequel to this here story well i have so many ideas both me and sanic do.
So look out for that in the coming days. The sequel will be full of plot twists and mystery/ suspense and heart aches.
Plus the story isn't OVER yet. ;)
So hope you enjoyed this story, and look out for the sequel. I will update this book when the sequel is out ok?
BAI!