Chapter 5

HIHIHIHIHI! EVERY BODY!

It's me again! I still can't believe people are actually reading this

Well I'm not gonna ramble enjoy chapter 5! ~0~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lucy's POV

You have got to be kidding me.

Snow white glanced at me and smirked. (He he like my nickname)

"Well well look what the trash brought in, more trash!" she said with a smirk as she started to walk towards me. Her friends snickered.

I would really like to punch her in the face right now if I could.

I just ignored her and started to make a conversation with Levy-Chan.

"Hey I'm talking to you bitch!" she snarled and walked closer to me.

I kept ignoring her hoping she'd just disappear into fairy dust. (Don't judge)

She stood right in front of me and held her hand up.

Uh oh.

I looked at Levy-Chan terrified and she looked at me with the same expression.

Crap we're doomed.

*sigh* and it was my first day too.

I put my hands over my eyes, waiting to be struck.

...

...

...

*silence*

"LISANNA!" I heard a voice scream.

I uncovered my eyes and saw a beautiful woman with long red hair glaring at Lisanna. I turned to Levy-Chan and saw her shocked face staring at the red haired beauty.

"LISANNA STRAUSS HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BULLY THIS YOUNG LADY, ESPECIALLY A NEW STUDENT HAVE YOU GOT NO MANNERS I STILL CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT NATSU IS DATING YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE YOUR WELL MANNERED SISTER AND IF I SEE YOU BULLYING HER AGAIN YOUR DEAD GOT IT?!" She screamed in the most demon-like voice I've ever heard. I started to shake in fear, while Levy-Chan smiled at the whole damn thing.

"Oh so-rry Er-rza I d-idn-t kn-ow y-ou w-ere th-ere." she stuttered as she hid behind her hands and whimpered.

Erza just glared at her and she sprinted back to her group, hiding behind one of her friends.

She turned to us and I was shaking like a leaf while Levy-Chan was still smiling, dude what is up with her.

"I apologise for you having to see that my name is Erza Scarlet." She smiled and held out her hand.

"No-o p-problem my n-name is Lucy Heartfilia." I said shakily trying not stutter and shook her hand.

"Gee thanks for saving us from Queen Bitch." Levy-Chan said popping up right next to me.

"It is my duty as school president to look out for everyone." She said and did some sort of superhero pose.

All of us laughed.

"But I still can't believe Natsu dating that fucking snitch." She said in a serious scary voice.

"Who's Natsu?"

"Yeah where is Natsu?"

"If he's late just wait till a get my hands on him." Erza said as she punched her fist into her hand and gave us a scary grin.

Levy-Chan and I sweat dropped.

After that we just talked about girl stuff, new music, cute boy bands, and fashion yadda yadda.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you Lucy but I must be off and do my duties as school president, bye you two." She said waving then sprinted to who knows where.

Levy-Chan and I just kept talking about books and whatnot.

Not long after man burst into the room.

"Yo everyone!" He said in a really loud voice. (Not as loud as Lisanna's but still loud)

"Konichiwa Mr Clive!" Everyone said then sat down at their desks, besides me who was standing up like a clueless idiot.

"Looks like a new student! Introduce yourself miss." He said facing me.

I started sweating beads as I saw everyone staring at me judgementally.

Make a good first impression Lucy, I said to myself and turned to face the class.

"Konichiwa minna-san! My name is Lucy Heartfilia, I hope we can all be friends!" I said and bowed.

*Snicker*

*Giggles*

Just great, people laughing at me.

Way to go Lucy.

"Nice to meet you Miss Heartfilia my name is Mr Clive, please take a seat next to the boy with pink hair." Mr Clive said as he pointed to a boy with pink hair.

"It's salmon!" Pinky said and stood up.

"Calm your balls Natsu." The nude dude said to pinky.

I just quietly tiptoed and sat next to the so called Natsu, trying hard to not get in between the now fighting teens.

I was sitting next to a window so I just stared out of it bored out of my mind.

After a while Mr Clive finally got them to calm down by threating to get Erza.

I shivered at the thought.

Mr Clive was now just informing us about upcoming events and whatnot.

The only thing I was thinking of was why pinky was staring at me before. (Yep I saw him staring at me when he came in)

Whatever his business.

But why do I have the feeling something is gonna happen between us.

Probably not.

He looks popular and I'm a nerd.

We live in two different worlds that will never mix.

End of chapter 5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DON'T FORGET

TO

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FOLLOW