Chapter 6

Hai hai!

Its me again!

enjoy this chappy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 6

Natsu's POV

Damn ice pervert.

I mentally cursed as I sat down.

Homeroom was pretty boring, Gildarts just blabbed on about upcoming events and such. I wasn't paying attention so I thought it be fun to throw little paper balls at stripper.

It's funny because he can't do anything about 'cause Erza watching him like a hawk so he wouldn't strip.

Hehehehe sucks to be him.

After a while Gildarts started to call out the role.

"Erza!"

"Here!"

"Levy!"

"Here!"

"Natsu!"

"Here!"

"Cana!"

"Sup dad!"

"Gray!"

"Where's my shirt?"

"Lucy!"

"Um here?"

And so on.

For some reason Gildarts likes to call out the role at the end of homeroom.

So after the role all of us headed out to period 1 maths.

I picked up my bag and saw Levy talking to Lucy and couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"Lu-chan what maths teacher do you have?"

"Mrs Bisca Connell how about you?"

"Oh no Lu-chan we don't have the same maths class I've got Mr Capricorn Stellar."

"Calm down Levy-chan I'll be fine."

"Do you know where your class is?"

"Erm no."

"Don't worry Lu-chan I'll quickly take you to your class and then I'll run to mine."

"No you'll be late, I can find the class on my own even if I'm a bit late the teacher with understand because I'm a new student."

I was gonna step in but I felt something was stopping me.

Or someone.

I turned around and saw Lisanna glaring at me.

Crap if I help the newbie Lisanna will turn her into a scratching post.

"Oi Natsu lets go man!" Popsicle said walking over to me.

"Well put a shirt on first stripper." I said rolling my eyes.

"WHAT?! When did that happen?" he said running around the classroom looking for his missing shirt.

What an idiot.

"Um Natsu?"

I turned around and saw Levy giving me a small smile.

"Yeah?"

"What maths teacher do you have?"

"Uh Mrs Connell why?

"Oh good" she let out a little sigh and grabbed Lucy.

"Natsu this is Lucy, you have the same maths class as her so could you please take her with you." She said giving me puppy eyes. I turned to Lucy, she gave me a small smile and waved.