Chapter 9

Yo Minna,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Enjoy this weeks chappy! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Natsu's POV

I've been running around school for ages but I couldn't seem to spot a blonde bun anywhere.

If I don't find her I can imagine what Levy would do to me.

I shivered at the thought and kept running around randomly.

Wait.

What if Lisanna has to do with something?

She wouldn't be that cruel right?!

Come to think about it she would...

I started to visibly sweat.

Now I really need to find Luigi or whatever.

I sped up a little.

I could see a blob of blue coming my way and stopped.

Shit its Levy.

Oh my gawd she's gonna kill me!

Levy caught up to me and put her hands on her knees as she panted heavily.

I cringed and gave her a shaky smile.

"U-uh h-he-hey Le-levy." I stuttered and squeaked as she looked at me with a smile.

Wait.

Smile?!

"Hey Natsu guess what I found Lu-chan!" she squealed before she put on a scary grin.

Here is come...

"But that doesn't mean I have forgotten about you losing her." She said her voice dangerously low as she grabbed my hair.

"LEVY NOT THE HAIR!"

Lucy's POV

I woke up from a very short nap.

A nurse was standing at the foot of the bed as she smiled kindly at me.

"Hello Lucy I hope you're feeling better." She said I think her name is nurse Kinana.

"I'm would you like me to call your parents or are you alright?"

"Um no thanks I'm fine." I said for two reasons.

One I don't want my dad freaking out about this, he would probably try to find the people who beat me up and try to bash them with a baseball bat.

I sweat dropped at the thought.

Two because my dad's probably at work and I don't want to disturb him, he is taking care of both of us so I don't wanna be a burden.

Nurse Kinana had already patched up all my wounds and gave me some spare white leggings to replace my black ripped ones.

She also told me to wait for Levy to help me to homeroom since it's basically the end of the day and to rest while waiting.

I complied and layed down.

Natsu's POV

Levy had me in a head lock and kept whacking me in the face.

Then she let go and straightened out her clothes still giving me the evil eye.

"I'll let you off the hook this time because we have to get Lu-chan from the nurse's office."

I nodded and followed her as she led the way.