Chapter 8 - fluff version

"Madeline. Madeline! MADELINE!" screamed her teacher, Mr Johnston. "Yes?" She replied, snapping out of her daze instantly. "Can you tell me what a hyperbole is?" Oh no. She felt her face become hot as 30 pairs of eyes stared at her. Now she wished she had been paying attention. "It's when you.... um, exaggerate something?" Looking down at her books she muttered to herself, "Thank God I wrote it down." She still felt Mr Johnston's cold stare on her, but it was broken by the bell, and the hundreds of students streaming out from their classes.

She went to her locker as fast as she could, and threw in her books. She wondered what Gus had planned this Friday? Hopefully it wouldn't be a repeat of last time, with that stupid woman interrupting them for the third time. As she rounded the corner the familiar green door came into view and so did Gus. "Hey," he said, pulling his usual sexy smirk. "Y'know that woman?"

Gus opened the door and pulled her into the room, clicking the lock. She didn't have time to react before his mouth was on hers and she was being pressed against the wall, one of his hands around her small body and the other to her right, pressed against the wall near her head. The kiss started out soft and innocent, his lips were thin, but soft and smooth, partially open against hers. His minty taste invaded her senses and she shuddered as he licked her bottom lip, she knew what he wanted and she opened her mouth enough to let him slip his tongue in. Madeline would be lying if she said she wasn't a little bit scared of intimidated. She had never gone this far with anyone before but had to admit it did feel... good. She wanted more. Unsure she pulled her cold, slender fingers from where they sat frozen at her sides to find the hem of Gus's shirt. She ran her fingers up his back, slowly pulling his shirt up until it was up to his arms. Gus pulled back only far enough so that if either one moved the slightest their lips would brush again. He pulled his arms out of his shirt and looked at Madeline with tender warm eyes; but there was something else she hadn't seen before in them, Gus dropped his own shirt to the floor and lightly brushed his lips against Madeline's as she realised what it was; lust. Gus pulled his free hand to cup her chin firmly but gently while he sucked on her lips, making Madeline's toes curl. She brought one hand onto his bare back and one into his hair, playing with the strands as he continued. "Gus," Madeline mumbled, gasping for breath "Lets try something". She lightly grabbed his hand and led him and placed him on the swivel chairs that were still in the room from last time. She sat on his lap and his hands immediately fell on her thigh. She moved in closer, trying to crush the gap between them and pecked Gus on the lips. "Now what do you want to do?" Madeline asked cheekily.

"What do you want to do?" Gus asked hungrily, looking into Madeline'e eyes

"Anything you want"

"Anything? Are you sure?"

"I trust you" she said, and she did. Gus moved his mouth along her jaw and down her neck, placing a trail of light butterfly kisses until he found a grove along the side of her neck and he began to suck and bite, Madeline winced. It was an odd sensation, the snaps of pain mingled with her excitement and adrenaline. She looped her fingers into his belt buckle and her other hand into his hair again needing something to hold. She twisted his soft brown locks as she thought about her top. It formed a barrier between them and Madeline needed to get rid of it, pulling her hand to her top button and undoing it Gus pulled away and gazed at her and her fingers continued down until she was half naked, with only her black bra on. "What are you looking at" Madeline chuckled after Gus didn't look away.

"You're just... so beautiful my little kitten" and Madeline knew he wasn't lying, she could hear the unbroken sincerity of his love through his voice and blushed. "I don't deserve any of this? Why did you choose me? There are plenty of other girls way better looking than me and way more popular. It's not like you couldn't have them, why me?"

Gus could hear the pain in her voice, she was questioning herself and he was suddenly so glad to be there with her in that moment with her and he wasn't going to waste it "I love you, Madeline. I don't want to be with any of other girls because I love you. I love your smile, I love your jokes. I love your hair, I love the way your toes crinkle up. You. Your my little kitten"

Madeline laughed "Already? I must be good" She repeated his words.

"No," Gus didn't smile, he just looked at her sincerely with his soft, milky, brown eyes "I always loved you, and being with you now has been like a dream"

Madeline started to blushed like crazy, so instead of relying awkwardly like she knew she would she smiled and kissed him. Gus kissed her back, both teenagers enjoying each other.

Gus was becoming more urgent now, Madeline rolled on top of him, and now they were on the floor, the chairs forgotten. She lay with one leg either side of his hips. Her fingers were shaking as they wrapped around his neck, his hands crept to the unprotected flesh under her breasts where her ribs were and traced circles. Passion began to overtake her as she kissed him further, her body over his. Suddenly there was a stomping of feet from down the corridor, Madeline jumped and stood up.

They were music students and they were coming to use the room! Gus hurried over too where her shirt had fallen next to the chairs and passed it to her. They got dressed hastily and adeline watched in pain as the muscles at the bottom of Gus's back disappeared under his cotton shirt. They opened the door together and Gus smiled at Madeline "See you later he said and they parted ways as if nothing had happened.