Chapter 8 - worse/dirty version

Friday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madeline was frustrated for period 4 to finish. English was such a drag, and anyway, her mind was too occupied on the thought of Gus that she couldn't focus. Oh Gus, she sighed to herself. Madeline couldn't wait to feel his soft lips on hers, especially after their date.

"Madeline. Madeline! MADELINE!" screamed her teacher, Mr Johnston. "Yes?" She replied, snapping out of her daze instantly. "Can you tell me what a hyperbole is?" Oh no. She felt her face become hot as 30 pairs of eyes stared at her. Now she wished she had been paying attention. "It's when you.... um, exaggerate something?" Looking down at her books she muttered to herself, "Thank God I wrote it down." She still felt Mr Johnston's cold stare on her, but it was broken by the bell, and the hundreds of students streaming out from their classes.

She went to her locker as fast as she could, and threw in her books. She wondered what Gus had planned this Friday? Hopefully it wouldn't be a repeat of last time, with that stupid woman interrupting them for the third time. As she rounded the corner the familiar green door came into view and so did Gus. "Hey," he said, pulling his usual sexy smirk. "Y'know that woman?"

"Yeah.." Madeline said really uncertain as to what might come next. "Well," he grinned, "she's not here today, so we have all the time we want." Gus opened the door and pulled her into the room. She didn't have time to react before his mouth was on hers and she was thrown to the ground. She opened her mouth to let him slip his tongue in. Gus was becoming more urgent now, Madeline rolled on top of him, she was in control now. She sat with one leg either side of his hips and pulled off his shirt. She lay on him her breasts in the right position for him to squeeze. Her fingers were shaking as they ran over his abs, she could feel his erection now against her thighs. "How old are you?" he asked, while kissing her neck and face.

'Sixteen.' She murmured. He smiled and breathed the word, perfect. Madeline was getting excited, but school wasn't the right place to have sex, even though she really did want to at that time.

She led him and placed him on the swivel chairs that were still in the room. He sat anxiously, unsure of what she was planning next. She continued from what they were doing last week. She sat on his lap and his hands immediately fell on her thigh. She moved in closer, grinding her body against his, she moaned. The sound of it filled the room, and this made Gus feel even hornier. He grabbed her ass and Madeline moaned once more. He was squeezing it gently at first, but Madeline encouraged him and he became more and more desperate. He abandoned her ass and slowly moved his hands up her body, reaching her tits. While Gus was doing this, Madeline had started kissing him, and to her surprise, he opened his mouth and let her edge her tongue in. To her surprise, his mouth tasted like chocolate. Weird. Madeline grinned and wrapped her hands around his back. Gus slipped her shirt off her shoulder and gazed at her lacey black bra.
'Sexy' he said,

'I bought it just for you, wanna feel?' Gus gaped like he had just been slapped in the face. The bell for next period rang, but they ignored. Madeline began to get up, but Gus pulled her down onto the floor next to him, and proceeded to squeeze her soft breasts. Madeline didn't care about missing her next classes. Passion had overtaken her, and she moaned again. Gus rolled over, so he was on top of her but then they heard a crash of cymbals. A music class was coming to use the room. "Oh shit" said Gus, and pinned her on the floor for one last kiss before getting changed. They left calmly like nothing had never happened. Once out of earshot of the music students, Gus grinned. "That was amazing Madeline. I never thought we would do that - " Madeline cut him off with a quick kiss on the lips. "I know," she whispered, as they casually went their separate ways and went to their two remaining classes.