Chapter 6

Friday Night

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madeline lay in bed that night thinking about what had happened at lunch that day. She tossed and turned thinking about Gus and being unable to sleep. She wanted him, she needed him. She looked at the ceiling, but what she saw wasn't the ceiling, it was Gus's brown eyes. His smooth face, his full lips, sexy smirk, cute laugh and the way he rans his hands though her hair. Madeline didn't get a wink of sleep, she couldn't stop her mind from working, creating scenarios with Gus, she couldn't help herself, she craved for him. She has always craved him, from the moment she first saw him she had been wanting for him to be by her side.

Why had Gus moved this fast with her? Why had he liked her when he could have liked so many other girls? Why me? Oh my god Gus, you have changed me. You have made me into someone I thought I would never be. But you know what? I love it, I love being able to be myself around him, being able to do what I want, him testing me and knowing that I love it, me being able to feel alive around him, feeling like he doesn't care what I do.

I can't wait to see him again, to once again feel his soft lips on mine.

Madeline loved the way he smirked when we saw her, the way he got excited when he got near her, they way he is genuinely falling for her. Madeline fell asleep thinking about Gus, and dreamt of him that night just as she had been the last few weeks.