Chapter 4

This is the final chapter! I guess my creativeness can only stretch that much and I have a feeling Chikage Kazama is finding me so he can kill me!

Junebug was standing nearby as Souji trains his men while Heisuke sat on the steps as he watched. Sano stretches his muscles beside him sweating after a gritty exercise with Nagakura.

"I think we have found you a war horse, Heisuke kun." Harada said out of the blue.

"Huh?" Heisuke turns to the amber haired man with a perplexed expression.

"Since you are the shortest captain, Junebug is suitable for you." Harada lost the battle to keep a straight face and chokes on his laughter.

Heisuke sneered at him.

"Hmmm..."

Heisuke swivelled on his butt to glare at Nagakura.

"Hmm.." he was rubbing his chin like a diplomat, "the image actually suits him." Soon that baka was joining in the laughter as well.

"May I know the joke?" Junebug was standing in front of them.

The laughters were abruptly cut short but Heisuke was grumbling.

"Nothing," Harada said smoothly "we were making plans for visiting the brothel tonight."

"What is a brothel?" Junebug inquired.

Harada and Nagakura exchanged glances, Heisuke sat between them fuming but answers for her.

"Brothel is where Shinpat san tries but fails to get a girl." Heisuke earned a whacked from the muscular man while Harada chortles.

"A girl? You cannot find any?"

Nagakura smacks Heisuke once again for a good measure.

"I can help!"

"No. What you need to do is find a way back home."

Junebug ate flowers to keep from feeling depressed.

But when evening arrived everyone went out for sake and now the big group sat in one of the room.

Nagakura was feeling lucky as one of the geisha was smiling at him until... Junebug happened.

Now all the geishas were sitting around the little pony cooing over the utter cuteness it presented. Chizuru giggled as she made friends with the other women but Nagakura was drinking his sake with misery.

The night went on with the warriors getting drunk and wasted except for Hijikata, Chizuru and Sannan.

It was late in the night as they stumbled back to the headquarters when Junebug pauses; a bright light was floating in the alleyway. She knew without a doubt that it was a way back home.

Chizuru halts as she pivoted back and found a grinning Junebug.

"I guess it is times up for my visit here," Junebug rushes up to Chizuru and hugs her calf with one of her hoof.

Chizuru on the other hand felt depressed as tears ran down her cheeks not yet willing to bid farewell.

"Gooz bye... Juicebug!" Nagakura slurred as he waved at Souji's knees.

Souji though wasted actually stumbled forward to hug... Chizuru.

"Good bye," his voice was husky that caused Chizuru to literally turn into dust.

Hijikata drags her away from Souji's arm and glances at the pony, "have a safe trip, Junebug."

Heisuke ambled forward to pat her on the head "I wish you.. was my... war hoe.. hoze.. horse.."

Junebug just blinked up at him.

Hajime was trying his best not to ruin his reputation from crying so he was mentally drilling about the advantages of a katana.

Harada was too wasted to even wave a farewell.

"Bye, Junebug!" Sannan waved.

Junebug waved good bye before rushing into the bright light and running to her own world.

Junebug breathed in the familiar air when she heard the other ponies crying out her name.

"Hey guys! I'm back! I have a lot of stories to tell ya!"
And so Junebug entertained her friends with exciting stories about new friends and fighting a weird blonde haired man with red eyes.

Please don't hate me! LOL! I'm just goofing around with this story. Sometimes you need to read a story that has no plot to destress yourself. Bye!