Shadows (Re-Started)

"Get your ass over here Nyx!" I love Nyx, but sometimes she is just plain, old nasty. We just got done seeing the movie, '21 Jump Street' and were supposed to be headed to dinner right about now. Instead I am sitting in the back of Matt's truck watching him and Nyx make-out by the lamppost. Ugh. "You can wait!" Nyx screamed back at me. 

After like ten minutes, Nyx and Matt stopped sucking on each other's faces and climbed into the truck. "Finally," I said under my breath. "Hey, don't get your panties in a wad, Zoey." Matt exclaimed teasingly. I smiled at him, while Nyx was on her phone. "Hey, Zoey, Can we please go to Applebee's for dinner instead of Olive Garden?" She looked back at me with a questioning expression on her face. "Fine," I mumbled to her, as she grabbed Matt's hand. 

I ordered a hamburger for dinner with a side of steak fries. I didn't really eat anything, which is suprising since I eat like a fricken elephant! Anyways, dinner was good. After dinner, I was supposed to go to Nyx's house for a sleepover. I was excited and smiled to myself. "Hey, what are you smiling at?" Nyx said. I stuck my tongue out at her like a little kid. She intern, did the same thing to me and we laughed at each other. 

"Night, my two bitches!" Matt said proudly as he walked back to his truck. "Aww, thanks babe." Nyx exclaimed as she pushed Matt against his truck and started to grind on him. Ew. So, I picked up my sleepover bag and walked into the house. I sat on Nyx's big ass leather couch and turned the TV on. When I was just getting comfy, Nyx skipped through the door. "I love him." She told me. "You know, love is a strong word. You should only use it appropriatley." She rolled her eyes at me as she plopped her butt down beside me. 

"So, watcha wanna do?" She asked me. I gave her a blank look. I. Did. Not. Know. What. To. Do. "Ugh, you are no help in the situation!" She yelled at me as she threw a pillow at my face. "Hey! Don't do that!" I exclaimed as I threw the pillow right back at her. "I Know! Let's have our sleepover in our trailer, we just cleaned it like, um, a week ago." 

"That's cool. Sure, why not? When are your parents supposed to be home?" I asked a gay question. "I don't know! They will probably just come home and fuck each other so hard it will put a hole in the damn wall!" Ew, Nyx can be nasty, but this wasn't a nasty comment. Her parents were sex addicts. It is discusting. 

"Then, can we go to the gas station and pick up some Mike's?" I said as I started to put a bag of chips into my sleepover bag. "Sure!" She answered. When we were done packing water, soda, and fatty foods, we headed to her trailer.