Why die?

(Shannon's pov)
I walk down the corridor of the school, dreading the moment i hear steps behind me. The squeak pattern of two seconds apart, i know someone is behind me, so i duck my head down more, and pull on my angel bites nervously.

'What will they do? Are they bad?'

Too scared to want to figure out, i start walking faster, and then i suddenly feel the white silence screaming in my ears, the noise stopping, and heavy breathing sounding out in the hall.

Turning, i see a boy, an ugly boy. He is bending down because obviously while i was busy hearing the beats of my own heart, he must've dropped some things. I hear a sigh out of him, as i watch him pick up his things. Skinnies arent his style, but his hoodie is epicly cool. A skeleton patterned one. When he stands up again, things in his hand, my heart froze on how wierd i felt. An unnatural feeling too.

Hell, he wasnt ugly, ill take that back. He was decent looking, but why cant i see him from there? Well has he seen me before?

To think of it, ive never seen HIM before...

"Hey," he says, now stepping closer to me. Five feet seperate us now.

"Hi," i reply, whisperlike.

Four.

"You ok?"

Three.

"Yes," i reply again.

Two.

"You sure?"

One.

"Positive," i say, realizing he has gotten inches away from me now. Seeing him up close, i realize he had a septum piercing as well, not only snakebites. His eyebrows were perfectly messy, his beanie said 'DiegoSaurs' on it, he had pulled up his sleeves to show bracelets covering every inch of his arms except three inches of space that separate his sleeves and the top bracelet. Eyes gazing into mine, the most intense black, and i fought blush.

The bell sounds, making my heart nervously skip a beat, and i start to hyperventilate as my heart beats faster.

'i need to go. Right now. They'll get me if i don't.'

"Who will?" he asks.

'i said that out loud?'

"You also said that as well."

"Fuck. And, look, its nothing, promise," i say as i start to back up from his confused puppy dog eyes. Almost tripping on my own feet trying to back up, he catches me by my hips, and i start to hiss in pain as my sides sting from the pressure.

Letting go of me, he says sorry, and the hall fills with people. Seeing someone in specific, walking towards me, so fast and angry. I need to go now, and QUICK.

Too late.

As they reach me and the boy, she stares at him, and then me. Shoving me into the lockers i stand in front of, my back hits a lock, sending a cold shiver that was quickly covered by pain. I look up from the floor i now lay on to see people glancing, but not helping me, and i then see that blonde bimbo all over him. Seriously?

"Why do... You have to... Be su-such...... A.... Whore?" i ask between breaths because i still couldn't breathe properly after that surprise shove.

Gasping at my question, Macey looked at me, a mocking sad face plastered on her face.

"I so am not. You're the whore here, as in you've banged so many guys here you got blue waffles. Why do you have to go after the new guy? He doesn't want a slut like you," she said.