7:03 am

shawn

i straighten my tie, looking into the mirror for the last time.

i walk out of our shared bedroom seeing taylor sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee.

"good morning, tay," i whisper to him, kissing him softly on the cheek as i walk by.

"morning, baby boy," he responds, running his hand along my hip as i walk.

i stop at the keurig sitting on the counter, quickly grabbing a mug and setting it under the spout.

taylor walks up behind me and starts kissing my neck softly.

"i-is, um, ethan still in, um, bed?" i ask, stuttering a bit due to the pleasure.

he answers with, "mhm," pulling away afterwards.

taylor turns me around and places his hands on my hips. he moves my right arm onto his shoulder, and my left hand into his right

we start slowly dancing around the kitchen as "tenerife sea" by ed sheeran plays softly through the radio.

i glance at the microwave, my eyes widening at the time, 7:17.

releasing myself out of my husband's grip, i slip on my black dress shoes, scurrying back to the kitchen to give him a kiss good-bye.

"bye, i love you," i yell through the apartment.

i make my way to ethan's bedroom seeing him sleeping peacefully. i walk into his room and kiss his forehead. "bye, buddy. i love ya," i whisper. "love you too, daddy," he murmurs, half asleep.

as i walk out, i quietly shut the door again.

"bye again, tay! i love you!"

"i love you too, shawnie!"

Xx

word count: 263

- lex xx